News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Auto circumcision for years ?

Started by Senpai_69, 2022-04-03 19:13:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Senpai_69

What will happen if I just keep my foreskin retracted for years ??, Has anyone ever done that ?

andy

i keep retracted since 1994 and i dont regret that

lmea14

Quote from: andy on 2022-04-03 19:34:21
i keep retracted since 1994 and i dont regret that
Wow. Nearly 30 years! Does it just stay that way now, at all times?

andy

Quote from: lmea14 on 2022-04-04 01:37:35
Wow. Nearly 30 years! Does it just stay that way now, at all times?

as i have a very long foreskin it is still a bit difficult to keep it retracted without little tricks like spoon.methode...

Stickler99

Been pulled back for about 35 years.
Everything stays in place and feels uncomfortable if not pulled back.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Bbc_owner on 2022-04-03 19:13:19
What will happen if I just keep my foreskin retracted for years ??, Has anyone ever done that ?
Quote from: Stickler99 on 2022-04-04 12:11:29

I have been doing it for years, the head and skin dry out. So depending on how long you do it, you will lose sensitivity and it will toughen up the head. There are no guarantees as it depends how you keep the skin back and if you can for some time. Good luck on your journey 
Love skining back and letting my head show

BenTwilley

All I can say is ditto. Same time frame too. Never regretted it for a moment.
I do recall being very careful to put sun block on my glans when on nudist beaches, when I first started permanently retracting, just to get it used to its new exposure. It never burnt, and now I just put on normal spf15 if sunbathing.
Ben Twilley

andy

Quote from: andy on 2022-04-04 05:11:32
as i have a very long foreskin it is still a bit difficult to keep it retracted without little tricks like spoon.methode...

i have the same experience. when i pull the foreskin back over the glans and leave it covered, it is uncomfortable. as already written: i have been leaving my foreskin back since 1994 (i.e. for 28 years) - started at the age of 31. i regret that i did not do it 20 years earlier.

Senpai_69

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2022-04-04 14:49:56
I have been doing it for years, the head and skin dry out. So depending on how long you do it, you will lose sensitivity and it will toughen up the head. There are no guarantees as it depends how you keep the skin back and if you can for some time. Good luck on your journey 

Thanks mate ☺️

countrydirt

I've pretty much been retracted 24/7 for the past 3 or 4 years and prior to that pretty much 90% of the time for about 10 years.  I'm 58.  It just seems natural now.  It's just the way it is. 

raj

Quote from: Bbc_owner on 2022-04-03 19:13:19

doing this since 4 years 24/7.the coverage of the foreskin on glans decreased.

lvprcm

Quote from: andy on 2022-04-04 17:26:31
i have the same experience. when i pull the foreskin back over the glans and leave it covered, it is uncomfortable. as already written: i have been leaving my foreskin back since 1994 (i.e. for 28 years) - started at the age of 31. i regret that i did not do it 20 years earlier.

I've read often enough here to perhaps say that there appears to be a after-effect trend on on how guys describe a sense of uncomfortability when the glans get recovered by foreskin. Is it really a sense of being uncomfortable? I've found that in the moments that my foreskin would recovered the glans, I was bothered or annoyed for two reasons, I had to try to readjust somehow, somewhere. The second had to do with loss of sensation from the recovering. Despite how some guys see it, you never lose sensations on the glans. The sensations change, you lose some of the sharpness of some of those sensations and they become softer and deeper. I always felt something when my glans was expose in my young days. The foreskin also really muffles the sensations sort of like wearing gloves muffles the senses on your hands along with the glans feeling restrained. However, I don't know if the sensations are the same for a guy who was circumcised at birth. 

Since you guys have kept the foreskin back for so long, does the foreskin automatically retract itself to its normal place behind the glans or do you still have to do some manual adjustments to get it back? What is occurring that makes your foreskin roll over the glans and when it retracts does it happen fairly quickly?