News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Taking a break

Started by Cicasajt, 2022-03-30 16:45:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicasajt

i have been retratcing for 10+ years and i decided i want to take a break. the thing is that it started naturally by itself and its still doing it all by itself. any advice on how i could keep my foreskin pulled forward? my only idea is rubber band or tape but rubber band would restrict blood flow and a tape is in front of the hole so it needs to be taken off every time i piss.

Test123

Interesting... what's motivating you to take a break?

James84

You could just glue the tip of your foreskin. Leaving a hole big enough for piss to pass through, but too small for the glans. Just be careful, I have never done it, so don't know the risks.

BenTwilley

Quote from: Test123 on 2022-03-30 17:37:26
like Test123 I have to ask why? On the rare occasions I've even thought about it, as I've said elsewhere on here, it feels distinctly odd.
Ben Twilley

Cicasajt

Quote from: BenTwilley on 2022-03-31 08:14:10
like Test123 I have to ask why? On the rare occasions I've even thought about it, as I've said elsewhere on here, it feels distinctly odd.
Quote from: Test123 on 2022-03-30 17:37:26

I'm having trouble achieving orgasm lately due to insensitivity

Test123

Quote from: BenTwilley on 2022-03-31 08:14:10
How long have you been retracted, Ben?

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Cicasajt on 2022-03-30 16:45:34
i have been retratcing for 10+ years and i decided i want to take a break. the thing is that it started naturally by itself and its still doing it all by itself. any advice on how i could keep my foreskin pulled forward? my only idea is rubber band or tape but rubber band would restrict blood flow and a tape is in front of the hole so it needs to be taken off every time i piss.

You could use the restoring foreskin technique which stretch the skin with weights, it seems to work for some.
Love skining back and letting my head show

CuriousSkinner

I'd go for using your fingers to do some stretching. Hopefully that is all you will need to do to persuade it back again. Let us know how you get on!

BenTwilley

Quote from: Test123 on 2022-03-31 18:13:40
How long have you been retracted, Ben?
30 years or so. Much prefer the look and the feel. Also, I think it's easier to stay fresh.
Ben Twilley