News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

a thread of hentai featuring autocirc

Started by nuvebure, 2022-03-25 18:09:44

Previous topic - Next topic

nuvebure

ever since someone pointed me in how to find good autocirc manga, I've been finding some pretty good ones. wondering how interested people here would be in me creating a thread where i post the best ones. also wondering if that would be against any rules as most of them are quite perverted.

lmea14

Can't comment on the forum rules... hopefully not since this is a site full of dick pics, lol.
But I'd love to see it. It's so interesting to me since this is almost unknown in the English peaking world.

TapedStick

I'm curious what this might look like. I'd say most of us are not exactly keeping our pulled back hobby in the spotlight, as most guys just wouldn't  understand. I think it'd be right to give everybody a brief warning of what might show up if we click on a link, so that if a particular thing offends, we could choose not to click on it.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: nuvebure on 2022-03-25 18:09:44
ever since someone pointed me in how to find good autocirc manga, I've been finding some pretty good ones. wondering how interested people here would be in me creating a thread where i post the best ones. also wondering if that would be against any rules as most of them are quite perverted.

I would be interested if you have any links
Love skining back and letting my head show

TapedStick

Nuvebure,

Can you post us some autocirc hentai links? I'm curious what these storylines are like bro.

Pulled Back Foreskin

Give us all!!!
Would be pretty cool honestly!
PBF

Hazeleye

jdm

Considering that this thread was approved, I doubt that what you're suggesting would be a problem.
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=642.0

And for myself, I would be curious to see what's out there in hentai land, regarding retraction.