News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Circumcision?

Started by jafar_t, 2022-03-14 19:28:21

Previous topic - Next topic

jafar_t

I just joined this forum and have been reading the posts here.

I used to retract my foreskin permanently but in the end decided to get circumcised. Among those who have been retracting for a long time, I wonder why you would not consider getting circumcised?

soundsgreat87

Because that's not the goal for a lot of guys who do it.

Please keep the text in the top right of the page in mind as you post.

jafar_t

My post has nothing to do with circumcision fetish at all. I think you are anti-circumcision and are therefore allergic to that term  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

When you talk about circumcision is not the goal, so what is the ultimate goal then?

anon21

Quote from: jafar_t on 2022-03-15 01:31:47
My post has nothing to do with circumcision fetish at all. I think you are anti-circumcision and are therefore allergic to that term  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

He's not even talking about you making it a fetish, what gave you the idea?

When you talk about circumcision is not the goal, so what is the ultimate goal then?

It depends on each individual.

But I think the point is to keep both worlds: intact foreskin and (semi-)permanent bare head, at least for most guys doing it. Circumcision would mean losing one of those entirely.

Some struggle with phimosis and pulling back might be their non-surgery solution. It's free and if it works, why even bother paying?

Some struggle with glans hypersensitivity, and pulling back might also be their non-surgery free solution.

The bare head aesthetic is a pretty sweet bonus. Not everyone (most guys here don't) thinks keeping their foreskin a hassle, if that's your motivation. Hence, no need to even consider circumcision.

Kylar

Quote from: jafar_t on 2022-03-14 19:28:21
I just joined this forum and have been reading the posts here.

I used to retract my foreskin permanently but in the end decided to get circumcised. Among those who have been retracting for a long time, I wonder why you would not consider getting circumcised?

Because there is most of the time no reason for it whatsoever.  And by far not everyone thinks it's a good idea to spend a ton of money on removing a perfectly normal part of your body with dubious results and put up with a month long healing process.

And I think that comment from him was not at all uncalled for. All of your posts are either about how much you enjoy your circumcision - you do you, really - and recommending it to others. Also maybe don't start your forum life by reporting people pointing out that this isn't, in fact, a circumcision support forum.

Myz

I know this place is about been pulled back, but there is "nothing wrong" about circumcision if it's well though out before hand.

I've gone bareheaded on/off for about 8years, I still think this is definitely the best thing to do but for some of us with long and thick foreskin it's not really "enjoyable".
Most of my time been pulled back is with some crazy (rings, hair ties, tapes, glue , w/e you can think of) device.
And it's mostly annoying to deal with, the foreskin get swollen, cover the head if you move too much and it's get tricky at night(erection).

My point is it's different for everyone, I've seen some of you guys with really "nice" foreskin.
Meaning it's seems WAY easier to stay like this (the foreskin looks thin and short, even stay on its own) , and then some of you might have started early, even in your teenage years.

I myself will get circumcised on the 25th , I'm not pro cut dick but I just don't find my "goal" been pulled back.

I hope this help anyone here and don't upset all of the rest 😂.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: anon21 on 2022-03-15 03:16:18
He's not even talking about you making it a fetish, what gave you the idea?

It depends on each individual.

But I think the point is to keep both worlds: intact foreskin and (semi-)permanent bare head, at least for most guys doing it. Circumcision would mean losing one of those entirely.

Some struggle with phimosis and pulling back might be their non-surgery solution. It's free and if it works, why even bother paying?

Some struggle with glans hypersensitivity, and pulling back might also be their non-surgery free solution.

The bare head aesthetic is a pretty sweet bonus. Not everyone (most guys here don't) thinks keeping their foreskin a hassle, if that's your motivation. Hence, no need to even consider circumcision.

Yes agree with your thoughts
Love skining back and letting my head show

tom76

I don't know the reasons why anybody else is wearing his foreskin back. For me it is to have the head of my penis exposed.

Leaving at least two options: irreversibly loosing my foreskin forever by having a healthy part of my body cut off or trying to keep it retracted.
Of course a circumcision would ensure a bare head and eliminate the foreskin rolls forward on its own effect but bring no additional benefit.

Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong in deciding to go for a circumcision. I thought about myself it in my mid-twenties, frustrated of being unable to reach permanent retraction.

Today I am happy I never did it. I really love my foreskin - it is such a nice toy to play with.

CuriousSkinner

For what its worth I agree. I personally can't understand why you would want to mutilate and scar yourself unless there is some sort of a medical need. But I do understand it is about individual preference and choice. Personally in terms of visual preferences, I much prefer the look of a natural uncut dick, even the pulled back look doesn't do it for me....like you say its nice to have something to play with  :) 

Quote from: tom76 on 2022-03-18 21:36:29
I don't know the reasons why anybody else is wearing his foreskin back. For me it is to have the head of my penis exposed.

Leaving at least two options: irreversibly loosing my foreskin forever by having a healthy part of my body cut off or trying to keep it retracted.
Of course a circumcision would ensure a bare head and eliminate the foreskin rolls forward on its own effect but bring no additional benefit.

Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong in deciding to go for a circumcision. I thought about myself it in my mid-twenties, frustrated of being unable to reach permanent retraction.

Today I am happy I never did it. I really love my foreskin - it is such a nice toy to play with.

Kylar

Looks like he lost interest :P