Poll

Would you rather just have been circumcised, rather than having to pull back?

Yes
185 (43.6%)
No
239 (56.4%)

Total Members Voted: 407

Author Topic: Would you rather just have been circumcised?  (Read 20459 times)

Offline Disco Stick

• NSFW Access
Re: Would you rather just have been circumcised?
« Reply #60 on: 2022-10-02 12:50:14 »
I don't want to sound too sappy here, but for most of my teen/adult life I had been wanting to get circumcised. Until I found this community. I had always thought pulling back one's foreskin was "shameful" and that if you wanted to have your head fully exposed you simply needed to get surgery.

However, after seeing how many of you guys have had positive experiences with keeping your skin pulled back it gave me hope that looking like I was circumcised without getting cut was possible. Now I'm considering tying my frenulum - which would give me the best solution. Fully intact, with all of the sensitivity and protection the foreskin provides along with the ability to rock a cut cock!
You can't say "happiness" without penis.

Offline konfied88

• NSFW Access
« Reply #61 on: 2022-10-04 14:21:54 »
To be perfectly honest - I would not. I do enjoy being pulled back, but I also like a lot of "features" directly linked to having a foreskin. Masturbation, sex itself - I imagine are very different while being cut and I rather like the mobility of the skin during those acts. As for the look - it all depends, if you're shrunk after the walk in the chilly weather you're not gonna present you're best either way ;) And if you're you flaccid member is relaxed, in its fullest - it's also gonna look fine with or without the foreskin.

Offline tom76

• NSFW Access
« Reply #62 on: 2022-10-22 00:34:49 »
For me it depends. There are some really nice circumcised penises around.
Showing a cleanly exposed head when soft and still offering a big amount of movable skin when hard.

Yes, I would change mine with one of those.

Unfortunately for me it is just the other way around. A lot of skin covering part of my head when soft, yet almost nothing to play with when hard.
I guess if I were circumcised it would be one of those severely crippled penises with no movable skin at all.

No, I would never want to have it circumcised.

Offline itsonlymeheredw

• NSFW Access
« Reply #63 on: 2022-10-24 17:33:31 »
In the community I grew up in, virtually all other boys besides me was circumcised.  I was deeply insecure about this difference, and from a very young age, I tried very hard and without success to keep my foreskin permanently rolled back to make my penis look “normal”, and because I assumed that was what all the other boys were doing.

As I grew older I believe this experience led to my powerful adult sexual interest/fetish in circumcision and circumcised penises (which isn’t great for someone who is otherwise straight).  Perhaps I could have developed more “normal” sexual interests had I grown up circumcised like the other boys?

Although where I grew up circumcision was not the norm I echo this sentiment.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #64 on: 2022-10-25 04:27:14 »
No !
Although I was thinking about it many times I always ended with the decision to not do it because as I have fully stretchable skin I can be both as cut by taping it tight or use other methods..and also I'm able to still cover it fully If I decide.

Also having full skin I can have sex or jerk in different variations or styles which gives different feelings. If I was cut it will always be the same everytime.

So I stick to pulling back, taping and all the other methods;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Rozzer45

« Reply #65 on: 2022-10-28 09:41:26 »
Probably would have done as I prefer the look and feel of a bare glans, but now being permanently pulled back for 9 years, I think I have that now anyway. The foreskin gas definitely reduced a bit, just wondering if it will continue to reduce more  over time?

Offline baremountainman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #66 on: 2023-01-10 00:31:53 »
No, even with some infections here and there, the foreskin gave me years of pleasure during masturbation. There are times i'd cover my glans like being at beach nude to protect from sun exposure and naked hiking to protect from insects and scrapes. Generally we have an extra protection to use- our foreskin.

Offline stephan29

• NSFW Access
« Reply #67 on: 2023-01-10 10:38:45 »
When I was 11/12 I saw in the pool shower that my buddy was circumcised. At that time I found it totally interesting and, unlike him, my very long foreskin was funny. Back then I already tried to leave the skin behind to look exactly like this... which didn't work. At that time I might have been circumcised. But now that everything has "grown" and I can hold the foreskin back for a long time with the spoon technique, I wouldn't want that anymore. Too much fun to "play" with it too

Offline Matt

• NSFW Access
« Reply #68 on: 2023-01-24 18:04:44 »
Yes, it's the ultimate goal for me. I've wanted it for some time now. But I think it will be interesting to make a couple of steps to get there. First I want to keep the foreskin retracted permanently for some time (which I've now been doing for more than 2 months). Next I want to tie my frenulum. Finally I plan to get circumcised. I want to enjoy the journey and changes each step brings.

Offline chris4skin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #69 on: 2023-01-24 18:33:08 »
Voted No

I sometimes have wished I was just cut but I love the feelings I get stimulating my foreskin and the way it feels gliding up and down my penis when I'm not masturbating bareheaded.  Used to feel shame for being intact but as I got older I've learned to love it and I like that it's "unique" for an American dude.  Also, I am against infant circumcisions, so I'm glad that if I ever get it done, it's my choice

Offline lostintime

• NSFW Access
« Reply #70 on: 2023-04-26 13:01:13 »
No, I really like my foreskin, and I like to have it pulled back. If it was even longer and I couldn't keep the glans out, I still wouldn't want to be circumcised. It's genital mutilation. I prefer the best of both worlds: I have a relatively dry and smooth glans, no bad smells, no exagerated sensitivity, but a foreskin with nerve endings to stimulate and give me pleasure, something that circumcised men loose. I "like" circumcisions only when they leave the frenulum (one of the most sensitive/pleasurable areas) and a little bit of skin resting on the glans when soft, so that it allows this guys to play with a little bit of foreskin. I'm against circumcisions on all occasions except for medical reasons, and as an adult free and conscious choice.