News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My glans ring (KariBauer) arrived from Japan

Started by lmea14, 2022-03-11 03:44:25

Previous topic - Next topic

lmea14

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0786HTVJF

I ordered this from Amazon Japan. It's not cheap at all (about $50 shipped to me in the USA) but hey, what's $50 in the scheme of things for a sexy dick?

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/internationalsuperbbilby

The uses for this device seem to be autocircumcision and dealing with phimosis (which I definitely don't have). It closes with magnets which means that, in the unlikely event of it being too tight, it would just pop off instead of causing any harm. It's a beaded ring in a silicon tube, and it comes in a loose fit. You cut more of the silicon off to make it tighter. Then, a sort of V-shaped piece of black plastic acts as a seal. This is designed to sit under the urethra, and it's a V-shape so as not to inhibit bathroom activities. I've actually found I prefer to wear it in a different position though.

For the last few days I've been taping back (Circlist method) to get that tighter shaft skin. For whatever reason, this morning, I couldn't manage it, so I said fuck it and just used the ring instead. It still feels great having the bared glans.

Today I rode home on the train, as a grower, normally climbing stairs or being out in the cold would cause my dick to shrink with obvious foreskin overhang, as my glans would retreat inside the skin. This is one not often spoken benefit of autocircumcision: by keeping the glans in place, it stops my dick going into that embarassing turtle mode. This is a huge benefit for me, my dick looks great the whole time.

Just in case it does somehow pop off though, it comes with a clip that you attach to your underwear, and a simple tie, which you can see here. (In case you're wondering how it's attached in this example - it's to my pubic hair!)

My hope is that the placement of the ring will create a nice gap, and my glans and coronal ridge become larger so that my foreskin stays back instead of rolling over the head. I really want my dick to look like this guy's (maybe a forum member?) - the gap between the foreskin and the glans is so attractive and I'm hoping it's due to the ring placement. It gives that defined look that you typically only associated with a circumcised dick.