News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

might have made a new american convert to autocirc

Started by nuvebure, 2022-03-02 18:00:12

Previous topic - Next topic

nuvebure

yesterday i matched with a very cute boy on grindr. hes uncircumcised too so i was more interested than usual. we were talking about it and i asked if he ever spent much time retracted.
"when im hard yeah it pulls back but when im soft no. u?"
"i have stretches where im pulled back all the time but i usually take breaks so it doesn't fully desensitize or keratanize"
"keratanize"
"yeah like how a cut cock head is all dry and numb. I put coconut oil on to help w that"
"ohhh ok. I might try it i usually keep the skin over the head when im not hard"
"u should totally try it i love how it feels keeping me semi hard all day like a horny little secret."
Anyway we're still chatting probably going over to his dorm today or tomorrow to suck and play. I wanna show him the spoon method and others. it looks like he has a tighter foreskin and maybe retraction can help with that. will just have to watch out for signs of paraphimosis i guess though he doesn't look phimotic.

Nivek

nuvebure

no he ghosted when i asked if he wanted to hang out Friday

Nivek