News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Peeing without retracting.

Started by burtonian, 2022-02-06 11:06:52

Previous topic - Next topic

burtonian

For the last three years I have been retracting, for at least part of everyday and always overnight, alternating between spoon technique and simple pull back.  I always retract to pee.  Recently, after a very cold walk, which I had started by being pulled back in my briefs, I desperately needed to pee. As a grower I was not surprised to find my penis had shrunk with the foreskin covering the glans with a long overhang.  For some unknown reason, possibly because I was bursting,I failed to retract before peeing, only realising from the sensation of the flow through the overhanging 'nozzle' of the foreskin. 

Please forgive this long preamble but my point is that the sensation of the strong flow through the tight nozzle felt so weird, almost wrong, compared to how I normally pee.  Has anyone else found this?  The next walk was spooned back!

Kylar

I think it's a fun feeling when it shrinks like that :3

Stickler99

This brought back memories of peeing when I was a young boy.
I learnt that the steam was more controllable pulled back.
And started doing it as soon as possible.

CuriousSkinner

I tried this today after a run and it does feel quite different I know what you mean! I hadn't really thought about it before I read this!

axelman2

I wear my foreskin pulled back over day and night for so long now that I can't hardly remember how it was to pee that way. I'm curious and will give it a try, but I think it would be somehow weird due to my short foreskin, it doesn't cover the entire glands even when flacid.

burtonian

Hi axelman2,   I think it was the strong flow through my nozzle of an overhang that made the sensation weird after retracting to pee for so long.  I am not intending to make foreskin peeing a habit, as it was for much of my childhood and earlier adult life.

Thinking of this, I recall that the school I attended up to age eleven had an outside urinal in a corner of the playground, screened off by a high brick wall.  There was an earthenware trough at the base of this wall, with bitumen paint on the wall above the trough.  Naturally, us boys had contests to see who could pee the highest.  I was talking about this to a friend who's school had a similar facility and he remarked that the boys without a foreskin had no chance of winning.  He was right, us lads with long mobile foreskins pinched the end to allow a balloon of of pee to build up which, when released attained the highest score!  One lad sadly scored poorly due to what I now know was his dorsal slit procedure, done earlier in childhood, to my eyes it looked horrible, I hope he had it restored or went for a full circ later.  I wonder if any of us on this forum are walking around with a dorsal slit?