News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

full day at uni retracted

Started by nuvebure, 2022-02-04 01:17:32

Previous topic - Next topic

nuvebure

when i first started trying to keep my skin back i was in grade school just doing it for the feeling i got when it would move against my underwear. i would pull it back to pee and then see how long i could keep it back before it would roll forward without me noticing. This was before the adhesions along the ridge were broken so it would eventually roll forward. I had similar games where i would try and keep a mouthful of water for a whole class but never could do that for very long either.
today however, when i got to my first class i pulled back with the intention of not letting it roll forward once. I ride my bicycle to campus and its impossible to keep it from retracting on the ride so every time i would get off my bike i would immediately go to a bathroom and retract in the urinal. the whole routine of it kept me semi-hard the whole day so that probably helped keep it back. I was also not wearing underpants so that also helped make it easier to adjust sneakily over my pants. I was in class from 9am to 430pm with various breaks and kept it back not letting it roll forward once. in grade school school started at 830 and went until 330 so my day was longer than back then. im proud of myself.
i will upload a picture soon. I'm going to a bar tonight with friends and intent to stay pulled back then too.

Nivek

Were you successful keeping it back last night?

I started being pulled back in university too! Had to keep going to the washroom to adjust myself.

You don't wear underwear? Very brave! In the early days, the hypersensitivity and awareness of being pulled back can be mind consuming. If you wear tight underwear/cycling tights it will help you stay pulled back longer without having to adjust