News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Keratinization and Deep Wrinkles

Started by paddstar, 2022-01-30 03:48:45

Previous topic - Next topic

paddstar

I'm a grower. It's tough trying to find retraction methods due to this. I used to use a glans ring, but I find that sometimes my foreskin will fold over itself so much the the head will be almost completely covered, or the glans ring will fall off. If it's too tight I wake up in the middle of the night due to erections otherwise.

My aim is to be able to dry out not only my glans, but also the inner foreskin. I've recently taken a liking to using the reverse coin method. It's only been a couple of days, but I'm liking it so far. I have a short frenulum (despite tying it three times) and this method seems it might help that.

My question is, as someone who wants to be able to retract 24/7 without external aids, would the reverse coin method help in achieving deep foreskin wrinkles?

Also, I have a large fat pad which doesn't help and diminishes my flaccid size by a good couple inches, but I'm working on that.

Nivek

Can you try this and see if it works? It's like the coin, but you can adjust the size, and it's not so hard so it won't be dangerous to the penis. It will expose your inner foreskin.

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=2453.0

To get deep skin wrinkles, I think you will need to pull back using glans ring or no tools. Coin method and spoon don't give good deep skin wrinkles.