Author Topic: Let me introduce: Teoteoteo  (Read 2654 times)

Offline Teoteoteo

• NSFW Access
Let me introduce: Teoteoteo
« on: 2022-01-28 21:11:04 »
Hello to everybody
I'm an italian boy of 37 years old.
I've discovered this forum searching on web some skills to pull back my foreskin..for my first 35 years of life my foreskin always covered my glans (obviously not during sex ;D).
I've always preferred my Dick with the foreskin pulled back but my glans was very sensitive and I was not able to mantain It uncovered.
My idea is to find a solution to gradually reduce the sensitivity and try to mantain the foreskin pulled back for some hours during the day. I don't want to arrive to circumcision because I love the feeling of the foreskin going up and down when my penis is hard during blowjob from my girlfriend.

I'm testing one method using sylicon cock ring but maybe I can explain it inside One other topic also with some pictures.

I am really interesteed on other method and solution to mantain foreskin pulled back so for sure I Will navigate on this forum following your experiences ;)   ;) ;)

Offline Teoteoteo

• NSFW Access
Re: Let me introduce: Teoteoteo
« Reply #1 on: 2022-01-31 00:54:15 »
This Is the situation After two days of spoon method.what do you think?

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2022-01-31 04:42:06 »
Keep going! You will lose the sensitivity eventually.  The more you expose yourself, the faster it will be.

If you wear briefs, it will avoid too much friction and you can stay pulled back longer.

Offline Teoteoteo

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2022-01-31 06:57:53 »
Ok I Will stay focused. ;) ;) ;)
I'm sure not having problems during the day also at work.
I'm only a Little bit scared about the night with spontanea erections?how I can mantain It retracted?Is there something I can do to "reinforce" spoon method ?thanks

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2022-01-31 17:03:14 »
Surgical spirit will help. Will sting the first couple of times but will speed things up for you