News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

help - can't post images in reply at all

Started by hung.part.timer, 2022-01-27 19:49:33

Previous topic - Next topic

hung.part.timer

Hey y'all. I cannot attach images in replies to save my life. I've shrunk down the images to kbs and also the size ratio to be below HD and I always error out.

Anyone have this problem and then able to get things working?

soundsgreat87

hung.part.timer

Have gotten a few:

An Error Has Occurred!
Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.
Please consult your server administrator for more information.

and

The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

I've cleared my cache to no effect.

Kylar

That looks like something on server side, I'll check...

Kylar

Looks like we reached the size limit I set in the forum for the attachment folder: 1 GB :D
I increased it, but I'll see if I can do something about a few of the larger ones.