Poll

Have you personally known someone who keeps themself pulled back?

I’ve noticed a random intact guy in a locker room or otherwise that did.
18 (15%)
I don’t know of anyone that I know who does this.
70 (58.3%)
I know of an intact friend, family member, or partner that does.
32 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Have you personally known someone who keeps themself pulled back?  (Read 4101 times)

Offline Andy

• NSFW Access
Outside of internet message boards like these, and other than yourself, have you personally known or seen an intact guy that keeps himself pulled back? 

I had a partner once who said he pulled back while in high school due to being self-conscious around cut guys (he’s a Mexican immigrant to the U.S.), though he no longer did when we were seeing each other as he had gotten past this.  I had another partner who had little to no glans coverage when erect, though it seemed like he had a short foreskin.

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
Yes!

I had a schoolfriend who had been taught to wear his foreskin retracted as soon as his adhesions naturally broke. He was raised nudist and all the guys in his family pulled back. I liked how it looked so started retracting too, and loved the feeling.

I've also encounered a few others throught my life that also retracted. All were nudist too!

Offline soundsgreat87

A friend of mine got a PA when he turned 18 (years before we met), and it ended up keeping his foreskin back. By the time we met it had been bare for years.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
I first became aware that you could keep your foreskin retracted by observing my father. This came about when I was about 5. Later I observed the practice in other male family members, i.e. cousins and uncles. If I had not observed this, I suspect the whole notion of keeping the foreskin retracted would not have occurred at a young age perhaps later after seeing my cousins both before and after retraction in my youth. 

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
When I was a lot younger I regularly went to a Victorian steam bath at my local swimming pool. Men only days where almost everyone was naked. There were quite a few guys there I noticed kept their skin back (I know they weren’t cut as I saw them occasionally covered and in some cases pulling the skin back and leaving it there). I had already been retracting in private but this gave me the confidence to go public. Circumcision wasn’t common in that part of northern England so it was noticeable.
I’ve also seen lots of guys on naturist beaches keeping their foreskin retracted. Mainly British but also Spanish and Greek men. In Croatia I noticed Bulgarians and Slovenians would pull back for a few minutes or when in the sea and then pull the skin back over. Not sure if this was for stimulation or display purposes 😉

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
I first became aware that you could keep your foreskin retracted by observing my father. This came about when I was about 5. Later I observed the practice in other male family members, i.e. cousins and uncles. If I had not observed this, I suspect the whole notion of keeping the foreskin retracted would not have occurred at a young age perhaps later after seeing my cousins both before and after retraction in my youth.
Same goes for me. I originally thought my Dad was cut, but he was pulled back ‘because that is how it is’. I later decided to pull back, and both my sons do as well.
Ben Twilley

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
I have only seen guys in showers etc that have kept there skin back, plus a few TV shows
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
My younger cousin retracts by just pulling back his foreskin the same as myself. He started wearing it back after he noticed I was pulled back. We were brought up together so were around each other alot and have seen each other naked until we were about 12/13. We’re both uncut.

Offline tiagocabr

• NSFW Access
As a gay guy, I have had the opportunity to hook up with other men who were permanently pulled back too. As long as I can remember, 3 guys that I have hooked up to are permanently skinned back. Besides them, when I was younger and was 2 years of permanently skinned back, in a camping men's room, the guys suddenly started talking about their penis, and one of them, by the age of 17, asked me, that was 19y/o at the time, if I wore my foreskin back permanently. I told him that I did so, and he told me that he did it too, since he was 15 y/o. Another guys told us that they did the same, and that was the first time I felt personally  what I feel here in the forum: that we all shared the same experience of living with the bare head, that all of us who have achieved a permanent retraction have passed through the phase of adaptation and now have a more manly, flared penis head, with a different and more pleasurable feeling down there.

Offline andy

• NSFW Access
on nudist-beaches and in spas in austria you see a lot of guys who are skinned back. the number is increasing a more and more man recognise that girls love the appearance of an uncovered glans

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
Well i only found out about 5 week's ago, that a friend of mine doe's, he keep's his back like me 99% of the time. Apart from that I didn't know anyone that did apart from me.

Offline pelagian

• NSFW Access
Well i only found out about 5 week's ago, that a friend of mine doe's, he keep's his back like me 99% of the time. Apart from that I didn't know anyone that did apart from me.

Did he tell you why he does?
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
Did he tell you why he does?
And how did you find out?

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
Hi. He goes to the leisure centre where i used to work, and now i have retired i have popped down to see him, and we just got talking and that is how it came about, i thought he was cut...lol but no, he is the same as me...pulled back.

Offline sandy_99

• NSFW Access
  • Avatar is an old pic befor circumcised
Most of the time when I saw my father naked, he had a free glans, but a few times he had his foreskin in front, it then covered about 3/4 of the glans. My son has also seen me naked very often and I always had a free glans because I am circumcised. He also pulled his back very often as a child, not only to pee. In puberty, he no longer wanted to show me naked, which is normal. But later we went swimming more often and when undressing and showering his glans was always free.
I have also observed many men in the locker room who pull back their foreskin after undressing and then go to the shower like that.

pulled back from 11 to 25. (more or less) now cut and happy