Author Topic: Achieving the high and tight cut look  (Read 3353 times)

Offline Hazz001

• NSFW Access
Achieving the high and tight cut look
« on: 2022-01-07 13:26:32 »
Hi all, I’m not new to this forum I’ve been around for a while but never posted just lurked and tried a few suggestions to try and help keep my foreskin retracted. I can successfully retract 24/7 for around 8 months my foreskin rarely folds back over my glans, I did also cut my frenulum albeit I didn’t do the tying method I was a bit barbaric an opted for a large kitchen knife 😂 the results were good and I am happy with how it looks, but what I really want to try and eliminate is the bunching of the skin behind the head. I’ve read on this forum that a few people have been successful with this but as my profile doesn’t have NSFW access I have not been able too see end results of peoples success. So my question is, will I be able to achieve the ‘cut’ look and how long did it take people to start getting seperation from the foreskin from the glans. I am a big fan of the high and tight look, and would love it if one day I could achieve that without going under the knife.

Greetings for the UK.

Offline ThePiemel

• NSFW Access
Re: Achieving the high and tight cut look
« Reply #1 on: 2022-01-07 17:51:40 »
When you already lost your frenulum, the only thing that keeps the skin bunched up against the glans is the prepuce. The prepuce works like a rubber band. When you roll your skin forward, it squeezes together by itself. When you roll back, it has a pretty hard limit in width it allows. When pretty limited, the cause of swellings.

It can take a long time for the hard maximum width to adjust to the width of the shaft. You can see it as a slightly dented zone when rolled back. I have seen a nice picture illustrating this here, some time ago. It is the upper outside part of the foreskin. It is also the area that is the last to wrinkle. First, when you progress, you get lower shaft wrinkles. But then the prepuce rubber band keeps squeezing forward. Keeping the skin from fully and freely spreading over the shaft.

Some guys are lucky and already have a prepuce maximum width that matches the shaft diameter. But most are not so lucky. Especially with thicker skin. They keep having what's also know as a goose neck for a long time. You can help progressing by stretching the tip of the prepuce with two or four fingers. Sleeping with a bare glans helps as night time erections will help the stretching. With penis activities you can try to always keep the foreskin back as far as possible as that is stretching as well. Still it can take a pretty long time for the whole penis skin to have the same diameter. Possible reason why the prepuce is such a tough cookie to crack might be that the whole idea is it is supposed to cover the glans after heavy penis work to recover faster and have a break. Sort of like a "shields up" thing. But no medical or science I ever encountered to support that theory.

Offline ThePiemel

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2022-01-07 17:53:52 »
Sorry. Goose neck = Turkey neck.

Offline Hazz001

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2022-01-08 08:51:28 »
Thanks for the reply, so In theory if I manage to keep the foreskin as far away from the glans over a period of time it should start to ‘train’ itself in its new position? I’ve tried using a cock ring to separate the foreskin from the glans to make the indented area become wider, but I don’t the the depth of the ring is big enough to cause sufficient wrinkles down the shaft, any suggestions that you may have personally tried that I may be able to use to increase the width of the space between the foreskin and glans? Thanks!

Offline dude101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2022-01-09 03:08:47 »
It is going to take a long time to achieve what you are trying to do - if at all. The high and tight look is not something someone with a functional foreskin can achieve at first without using some kind of method to hold the skin back.

Tape method
One of the best methods is the tape method. This works best for showers not growers. Get some athletics tape (nothing else works for this). Cut two pieces about the same size as the circumference of your penis. Roll the skin forward so half to a 3/4ths of your glans are covered. Now half way up your shaft (or the position where you want the high point to be) take the first piece of tape and roll the length of the tape over itself so its sticky on both sides. Now take it around your shaft at the high point mark you want. Now get an erection. You'll want to be hard to know the tight feeling feels right. Now roll your foreskin back and pull it up and over the tape so most of the skin is touching or over the tape. Now take the second piece of tape and tape it around the shaft so it touches the first piece of tape and the foreskin. You shouldn't have any of the first piece of tape exposed. No sticky anywhere. This method will be good for days and days. You can shower like this.

Glans ring
Next method is to get a glans ring with a sleeve. These are common in Asia/Japan. You can find them online like ebay. You can also make one if you want. The sleeve is tight and about 3-4 inches from the edge of your glans. Its flexible enough that you can wear most of the time. But it is rigid enough that it holds the skin far back. You can use this device to train your skin to stay back.

Lymphatic training
You said you cut your banjo string so you should be pretty loose now. If you are then I suggest a technique that doesn't require any devices or methods. This one I learned in Japan and I mention on this site often. The lymphatic system is what really needs training. The fluid that likes pools in your foreskin is lymphatic fluid. Your skin bunches up a little and fluid like to pool there but I learned that you can retrain this. Grab some lube and get hard. Make the okay sign with your finger and your thumb and begin pushing the fluid towards the base with each hand. Keep pushing the fluid towards the base. Do this for an extended period of time (1-2 years). Every time you are in the shower, before jerking off, etc.. And eventually you will notice your skin will stop bunching as much if at all around the glans. You will notice more wrinkles on the shaft and probably a vein will appear where you don't remember seeing it before.

For me the last method worked the best. I don't have hardly any bunching around the glans. Some wrinkles around that area and some around the shaft. After doing this method for so long my girth started to change. It was an interesting side effect. Also my foreskin never self retracted before doing this method. My foreskin does not cover my glans entirely anymore. I can force it  but it always pops right back even when entirely soft. Even going for swim in cold water. I believe these changes happened from focusing on moving that lymphatic fluid back.

Recently I was told about guy that was cut when he was an adult and the skin on his shaft ballooned and the doc's had use needles to drain the fluid for weeks. When you go pulled back you will have to deal with this fluid otherwise it will sit behind the glans.

GL

Offline Hazz001

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-01-10 20:50:36 »
Thanks so much for the response, a very in depth one aswell. I definitely will try the lymphatic training, the theory behind it seems very logical and if you’ve had results from it then I will definitely give that a go! 😊