News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

First night

Started by Cockmagic187, 2021-12-28 23:39:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockmagic187

Hello guy's!
I proudly can say, that my first night stayed pulled back was very good!
You have to no, yesterday I told my girlfriend (4years realationship)
that I wont to live with a bare head. She first worried about but then she helped me taping my skin back. I first worried about to tell her and after I was so facilitated!
I tried a lot of times before to pull my foreskin back,she doesnt know) with spoon method. It worked for me but I couldnt wear it at night. So I told her and everything is alright.
Her some picture of spoon method and tape.
Hope it soon stays behind the glanz without any help.

What do you think about it?

Cockmagic187

Quote from: Cockmagic187 on 2021-12-28 23:39:52
Hello guy's!
I proudly can say, that my first night stayed pulled back was very good!
You have to know, yesterday I told my girlfriend (4years realationship)
that I want to live with a bare head. She first worried about but then she helped me taping my skin back. I first worried about to tell her and after I was so facilitated!
I tried a lot of times before to pull my foreskin back,she doesnt know) with spoon method. It worked for me but I couldnt wear it at night. So I told her and everything is alright.
Her some picture of spoon method and tape.
Hope it soon stays behind the glanz without any help.

What do you think about it?

Cockmagic187

Update: second night (and all day long)
Ok I had this idea to combine 2 methods.
I first tape the inner skin out then added 3 hair ties behind the corona. Hope it holds good at night.
Update soon

Nivek

It looks great! Great that your girlfriend is helping you with it. Love how you expose the inner skin, and also love the colors.

Did you sleep well with the hair ties and tape?

Cockmagic187

Yeah it was great! No pain and not uncomfortable. Didnt even wake up at all.
In the morning after we showered my girlfriend wanted to fuck and it was a great feeling. I felt everything more intense.. maybe its because she sucked me really out befor sex.
After that I cleaned my penis and did go on with the tape and added another hair tie. I keep on progressing and hopefully I get uncover all day without any method or help, erected and flaccid.
Hope you like it, let me know!

secret_pull

Looks amazing, keep it up!!
Would you mind taping it super tight back?

Nivek

That's awesome, great job.

Cockmagic187

Yeah I want to tape it really tight up so it stays as far as possible behind my glanz. Could you explain your thoughts up to me?
I'm open minded for new styles of taping/retracting.

Cockmagic187

Hi just want to let you know, I was wondering why it sometimes tickles me. I looked down and saw a little skin bubble. I only saw this once I pumped it up with a normal penis pump.
But I was able to stop it.. just put the rings really tie together and there where no such things anymore. Its really comfortable to wear 24/7.
Btw day 3 is past soon ^^
Happy new year!

secret_pull

Quote from: Cockmagic187 on 2021-12-31 15:51:33
Yeah I want to tape it really tight up so it stays as far as possible behind my glanz. Could you explain your thoughts up to me?
I'm open minded for new styles of taping/retracting.
I was hoping you could pull the foreskin back tightly and keep it there using tape.
Even better when fully hard!

Johnscot

The best way I've found to achieve that is the double tape method. It takes quite a bit of experimentation to get the first piece of tape in a good position though.

Cockmagic187

Can I get deep wrinklse with double taping? Cause it looks like the skin is stretched in that area and I read in some posts that we need to wrinkle otherwise it wouldn be possible to stay pulled back all time.

secret_pull

Quote from: Cockmagic187 on 2022-01-01 18:11:59
Can I get deep wrinklse with double taping? Cause it looks like the skin is stretched in that area and I read in some posts that we need to wrinkle otherwise it wouldn be possible to stay pulled back all time.
Try it and show us the results haha.

Johnscot

Quote from: Cockmagic187 on 2022-01-01 18:11:59

Probably not. I think all tape methods tend to stretch the skin rather than wrinkle, they're better for desensitising though, IMHO. I think a glans ring is better for long term skinning back and reducing foreskin length (see profile pic)

Cockmagic187

Did you get a good result with your ring? Could you post a pic of yours before and after a while? I really want to achieve a free glanz.