News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Have you ever been caught masturbating?

Started by nudeglans, 2021-12-20 18:02:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes.
71 (49%)
No.
74 (51%)

Total Members Voted: 145

nudeglans

jimmy

bobenc0

Will simply say, Yes 😁
Cuz I'm addicted to it and ever since I started I did/do it so often that is almost impossible to not be caught 🤣
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

camchain

stephan29

scotsguy27

I have been caught by a parent when I was about 15.

PBnaturist

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2022-02-14 19:11:26
I have been caught by a parent when I was about 15.

What did they say? lol

scotsguy27

Not much lol it was more of a moment where they knew what I was in the middle of and just acted like it didnt happen so never made me feel embarrassed.

PBnaturist

Quote from: scotsguy27 on 2022-02-16 13:56:02
Not much lol it was more of a moment where they knew what I was in the middle of and just acted like it didnt happen so never made me feel embarrassed.

Probably the best option!

stephan29

yes, as a little boy. In the bathtub, from my mother

supada

Yes, I was 13 or 14 when my mother caught me.