News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Stealth for Men - Can it be used for Inner Foreskin Exposure?

Started by Bob123416, 2021-12-16 02:07:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob123416

Has anyone used Stealth for Men to expose their inner foreskin?
If you have, how did you manage to do it?

Did you order the Inner Wear item and use that?

I'm looking for a method that can pull ALL of my foreskin back like as if I was using my hands to do so.
The coin method has been quite successful but the issue is I can't keep it on at night and it's literally shredding my skin so I need a new method.

Thanks for reading.

Benji

I have tried just about every method you can think of, including the stealth, and I can confidently say that something like the liquid latex method or a tape method will give you a better result.

Bob123416

What steps do you take when you do the LL method?
I have read about it but seeing as you've successfully done it, I just want to check if you've done anything differently so I can try it as well.

Benji

It just takes practice with placement and timing. I often found that I had to add more higher up on the shaft on the second application to get it as pulled back as I wanted. But honestly, I've had just as much if not more success with a taping method used by a guy on Reddit. I believe his tag is u/welete. It achieves the same thing as LL but with far less mess and time involved. I use KT tape, not sure what he uses.

Bob123416

I have looked at this user's posts.
I don't see any taping method or tutorial.
Could you tell me what you do with tape?