News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Potential new method

Started by jimmies, 2021-12-02 09:00:00

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmies

Hey everybody, maybe this has been posted before, but I think I may have found a new method. Has anybody seen this before or been able to figure it out?
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20080021267A1/en

ThePiemel

Quote from: jimmies on 2021-12-02 09:00:00
Hey everybody, maybe this has been posted before, but I think I may have found a new method. Has anybody seen this before or been able to figure it out?
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20080021267A1/en

Both funny and serious. But I very much like the fun part, for a guy making an official patent application (which really costs a lot of money!).

It does however demonstrate two very different mechanisms of joy. With a forward oriented foreskin, the rolling mechanism of the foreskin does the job even when inside something. When you look closely at the millions of wanking videos available, you can observe that actually the foreskin does all the work. The glans is secondary or not even touched.

When full roll back is acquired, in whatever way, it is a completely different ball game (except not with the balls, hihi). Independent of what you do. Penetration of anything or just stroking. Both skin and glans sensations add up. So different that somebody actually tried to patent it. Interesting.