News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Have you ever been made fun of due to your foreskin?

Started by eh, 2022-03-04 19:33:54

Previous topic - Next topic

eh

guest4974

Yes all the time. Pretty common knowledge with me and my guy friends that I'm uncut. Well all joke about it in good fun. But a few buddies are trying to convince me to get cut. They tell me I'm gross and that women prefer it cut. But I've never had a woman complain about it. I keep it clean

Test123

John

I have never been mocked for my foreskin, and I've been in male-only and mixed company a lot more than most. This is a total PR line the AMA/John Rockefeller hospitals told women in the last century to get them to cut their little boys. Men 1-101 don't make each other feel bad.

stephan29

Quote from: eh on 2022-03-04 19:33:54

As a child, the foreskin was quite long. but since nobody here is circumcised, nobody said anything about it.

guest4974

Quote from: stephan29 on 2022-03-07 13:51:29
As a child, the foreskin was quite long. but since nobody here is circumcised, nobody said anything about it.

What about from people who aren't on this website, like at school, the gym shower, a sexual partner?

Test123

So do you keep your skin retracted, spenticus? And was that decision influenced by your mates' comments on your bring uncircumcised?

Pulledback

Quote from: spenticus on 2022-03-07 13:59:20
What about from people who aren't on this website, like at school, the gym shower, a sexual partner?
Spenticus, They clearly state things that happened as a child, what do you think? ???

Kylar

by "here" I think he meant his country.

mat

Yes I've been mocked, nothing extremely mean but still even a little bit of a hard time can suck. Unfortunately most if not all woman I know want a cut cock. Some don't care but I had a girlfriend brake up with me because she says its gross. She said uncirc guys are dirty and smelly and she did not want anything to do with me. Trying getting a blowjob with foreskin in the deep south...lol..I never did get cut but reading about the new method used in Africa sounds simple easy and painless.

Kylar

Quote from: mat on 2022-03-12 15:03:57
I never did get cut but reading about the new method used in Africa sounds simple easy and painless.

the what?

lmea14

QuoteHave you ever been made fun of due to your foreskin?

I have not. I'm from Europe and moved to the US so I was expecting to have some discussions about it.

The two brief encounters I've had with this subject + American women are as follows.

One had questions on her OKCupid profile, one of which was: "Q: What do you think of foreskins", to which she'd answered, "A: I hate them. All boys should be circumcised". Yet, she never said anything about mine and was quite happy to get railed by my uncut dick. I called her out on it and she gave some BS about how she'd given an uncut guy a BJ and "had to pull the skin back" (oh no, how terrible). The relationship never progressed partly due to this, the whole shaming of normal genitalia is not something I'd want to associate with.

The other was a girl who saw me flaccid after we'd fucked. "Oh! You're not circumcised", she said. I said yeah, why would I be, that's an American thing. She wasn't aware of that. I told her "It maybe looks weird to you if you're not used to seeing one", and she said not really.

There is a lot of cultural ignorance here but I've not come across ever being made fun of.

stephan29

Sorry, of course I meant my home country. With us it is rather rare that someone is circumcised, so you only know it with a foreskin

You mean whether someone said something to me as a child or made fun of it?

acheilidh

A one time work colleague who was in the armed forces at the time and stationed in Palestine at the end of WW2 decide to sample the ladies of the night.  When he stripped off  the girl took a long look at his uncut cock asked what was that, his reply was that it was a new model to enjoy.  He left a happy man and the girl had a new experience.
Been retracted since 1976