News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Superglue?

Started by pt6-a, 2021-11-29 01:09:09

Previous topic - Next topic

pt6-a

Has anyone ever tried using superglue to keep your foreskin back? I tried using it to kind of seal the spoon method but the superglue just came off. The one I used is non irritant, but obviously it sticks solid within a few seconds.

gback

I've tried it once at the shaft base with no good success. The glue gets very brittle and goes off after a short time. Either the skin peals off or the skin oils prevent it from holding it properly. And it can be a mess ;D
So for me, it hurts the skin more than it gives any advantages compared to other methods.

NPK25

Quote from: pt6-a on 2021-11-29 01:09:09
Has anyone ever tried using superglue to keep your foreskin back? I tried using it to kind of seal the spoon method but the superglue just came off. The one I used is non irritant, but obviously it sticks solid within a few seconds.
Same here. One way that has some degree of success is Copydex glue. It's flexible and comes off easily when required. If you use it to bunch the skin up and hold it tight while you apply some adhesive tape, it can work quite well.

dude101

I've always been curious about Skinglue. Skinglue is used by many clinics to hold things together when an adult gets snipped. I've also hard it hurts when it starts to come off. But it does seem to stay on for at least 1-2 weeks for most guys while healing from being snipped.