News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Retraction as an edging technique

Started by nuvebure, 2021-11-27 15:41:44

Previous topic - Next topic

nuvebure

Hello all,
A little background: I work 12 hour shifts on the weekend at a job where I can't really sneak away to the bathroom to jerk off. I have been retracting just for a day or two on and off since before I even started masturbating because the head against my underwear felt nice. (read my intro for more details) Anyway I am not 24/7 retracted just when I feel like it. I've noticed that when I pull back for a whole day and then masturbate after my shift my loads are a lot bigger and thicker. Has anyone else noticed this? Has anyone else retracted not only for cosmetic reasons but to edge in a way? I guess this might require that you are also moisturizing and not seeing keratinization which I know is the goal for a lot of autocircumcizers. Either way I am interested to hear about your experiences with edging and autocircumcision.

John

Edge away, but I haven't climaxed since retracting. I feel like a million bucks. Chill out on the lust stuff, man. Skin back and stop cumming.

ANatural

Why haven't you climaxed since skinning back?

hung.part.timer

Yeah, I think skinning back can feel like you're edged up all day, and then bust a huge load once you get to cum.

I don't think autocirc and not cumming have anything to do with one another...

Nivek

Well, it does reduce sensitivity and allow you to edge without cumming...

ThePiemel

Skinning back, desensitising and not cumming have a lot to do with each other. Especially with female company. When you control it all, which is not easy, you can go on until she gets tired. In stead of he came-rolled over-and started to snore and that was it for tonight. While she was just enjoying it. A.k.a. trantric sex. The secrets of how to become a perfect lover.

ThePiemel

When with another guy, there is another secret. Two penises can sync. Like they are one. What happens in either is felt in both. Orgasm happens in both at exactly the same moment. Which is pretty cool. Provided you have no mental barrier against it. Probably and most likely, two women are capable of the same.

Horatio

This is exactly what it do it for. I really enjoy the feeling of my glans being exposed all day, then when I can later in the evening, masturbating feels so great, just like I have been edging all day.
The hardest part is after cumming is to avoid un retracting and covering my glans up (also goes for during masturbating as well), the sensitivity can be challenging, but if I keep my glans exposed, I find I get harder again much faster and go at it again for another session and cum again, sometimes 3 to 5 times in a night. Couldn't do this before I discovered retracting.
I dont retract full time though, only maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I like to keep the sensitivity of my glans and the smooth/shiny appearance. I guess you could say I do it for pleasure rather than appearance/preference.

Lanyx

I did find that when I didn't retract for a while. After a day of exposure, I do feel horny. I normally use the spoon method; however when I unsuccessfully use the tape (non-stretch) then it does feel like I'm edging.

ecyt911

I'm new to retracting. The good sensation is a distraction. I hope it fades soon!