News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Frenulum getting Longer/Stretched

Started by Lewis_2001_Brit, 2021-11-23 01:12:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Lewis_2001_Brit

Hey Guys,

Still pulled back a year later!

Been on/off, but actively pulling back for weeks at a time.

I've noticed that my frenulum has become longer/stretchier as i've been able to pull my foreskin much further back when hard than ever before.
It used to hurt alot when i was erect and my foreskin barely moved an inch, but in the last year i have noticed a drastic improvement in that area. Since I am doing the reverse spoon method (I think thats what its called), my inner foreskin is always exposed to the air, and my frenulum is always in a stretched state, which i think is a huge reason as to why. Either way, Its greatly helping me along my journey!

anyone else noticing this?

RetractedFarmer

Awesome to hear
My frenulum tore when I was a teen and retracting has still been hit and miss until recently
I feel my inner foreskin has maybe stretched but the outer shaft skin has shrunk a bit more
Do you have any photos in the gallery?

Bifunguy

Quote from: Lewis_2001_Brit on 2021-11-23 01:12:02
Hey Guys,

Still pulled back a year later!

Been on/off, but actively pulling back for weeks at a time.

I've noticed that my frenulum has become longer/stretchier as i've been able to pull my foreskin much further back when hard than ever before.
It used to hurt alot when i was erect and my foreskin barely moved an inch, but in the last year i have noticed a drastic improvement in that area. Since I am doing the reverse spoon method (I think thats what its called), my inner foreskin is always exposed to the air, and my frenulum is always in a stretched state, which i think is a huge reason as to why. Either way, Its greatly helping me along my journey!

anyone else noticing this?

Yes, in my experience it is possible to stretch your frenulum but you have to be patient and be prepared to work at it over time. It is a slower process than stretching your foreskin. I think it is easier to achieve if you start young and stretch frequently. In my case I started in my early teens with a play partner I had at the time and we used to love pulling back as far as we could while edging. Initially it was a bit painful but that pain soon turned to pleasure as the frenulum started to get used to being stretched. Eventually I got to the point where I can expose the entire inner foreskin, even while fully erect, without any noticeable downward pull on my glans. Ever since then I find that the tug that my frenulum puts on my glans adds to the pleasure I get when having sex or masturbating. For that reason I have never been tempted to tie my frenulum as I feel I might lose that benefit.

_yeah_

I started to notice a little bit of stretching after about six months of retraction, so it does take time. Back then I was still trying to find the retraction method that worked best for me so I rotated through different methods (sometimes I still do just for fun) and a couple times a week I'd use the coin method but on the underside of my penis so the frenulum is stretched directly over the coin, which it was a little difficult to not get an erection at first because as Bifunguy said, stretching the frenulum can be pleasurable. Over time I got used to it though. After a while I also did a small tie (not very deep) which also helped with the stretching of the frenulum a little more which has helped with retraction a little bit too
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

Jords

My frenulum and foreskin has definitely stretched since I started pulling back.

Friend

Quote from: Jords on 2021-11-29 22:55:38
My frenulum and foreskin has definitely stretched since I started pulling back.
Same here, ay first erections were hurtful in my frenulum, buy not ant more.