News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How to stay retracted when relatively tight

Started by Milo, 2021-11-22 21:56:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

Hello mates

I love pulling my foreskin back but I am still a bit tight. How can I keep it pulled back? Any advice appreciated. :)

nuvebure

can you pull it behind your head? if so can you do that without pain? there are benefits to having a tighter foreskin in that it will stay behind the head easier. also depends on foreskin length etc.

Milo

Yes I can pull it behind my head when I'm not erect but when I am erect I cannot.

nuvebure

very interesting would you mind attaching a picture in both states I'm having a hard time imagining it being forced forward by an erection.

Milo

I don't really want to share a photo, but it is forced forward because of the small bit of skin that attaches my head to the foreskin. I have never tried to pull it back fully and get hard because I am worried it will snap.

Kylar

Ah, so your frenulum (and maybe also the foreskin itself) is a bit too tight.
You could probably try to stretch the opening of the foreskin to become more loose.

CuriousSkinner

I had exactly the same issue when I was younger which used to worry me a lot.   As kylar suggests stretching should fix it.

Have a look at this and hopefully it will help you. Let us know how you get on

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis-Stretching%3famp=1

Quote from: Kylar on 2021-11-23 00:29:54
Ah, so your frenulum (and maybe also the foreskin itself) is a bit too tight.
You could probably try to stretch the opening of the foreskin to become more loose.

dude101

I suffered with phimosis when I was young.

You need to stretch. And stay pulled back when erect

Do this for a few months. You will see some swelling. You can roll forward every few days.

Docs would have circumcised me.

I decided to just maintain pulling back.

GL