Author Topic: Issue with taping back foreskin?  (Read 7536 times)

Offline kenningdaniel

Issue with taping back foreskin?
« on: 2016-01-22 01:04:41 »
Hey guys, I've recently tried the "feel cut" method in which the foreskin is pulled back and taped near the base. After maybe 3 straight days of using this method, I've noticed that my foreskin, particularly the inner foreskin, has become relatively dark with some blackened areas. I'm concerned that this may be due to circulation being cut off to that area and wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I don't wrap the tape around my foreskin tight at all. Also, is it safe to be continuing this method while experiencing those conditions? Another thing I've experienced is the drying out and chaffing of my penis and especially the gland. The drying is very severe with skin peeling off and the glands look extremely wrinkled. Is this effect temporary or will I have to deal with that for the entire time, or does it get better? I do enjoy the glands becoming keratinized and desensitized but the amount of dryness that occurred has really affected the aesthetics in a negative way.

Thank you guys for any input!

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
Re: Issue with taping back foreskin?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-22 02:28:14 »
Can you post a pic?

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Issue with taping back foreskin?
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-22 17:32:33 »
Definitely going to have to see a pic of the darkening to say what's going on, but the glans peeling and such is temporary -- some guys get it, other guys don't. The ones who get it, it only happens once, and then the glans gets more keratinized and smoother. The wrinkliness of it now is because there's almost no keratin layer, so the thin surface wrinkles up. Once more keratin gets deposited, it'll smooth out (a bit like a callous).