News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Beginner foreskin swelling

Started by ANatural, 2021-11-16 12:27:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Test123

What does it look like with the swelling? Can you just ignore it, and hope it settles down?

dude101

Your situation reminds me of mine from years ago. Having had phimosis when I was a young I can related to this issue with the swelling now.

I have plenty of recommendations in previous posts I've made but I'll try add some thoughts here to help you along this journey.

Firstly, that swelling is caused by lymphatic fluid building up in the foreskin. It is going to change the way your penis feels. Over time imagine the swelling going down and the shaft feeling harder when flaccid. Imagine the foreskin feeling more hard and rubbery. More rigid. As you continue to stay pulled back you'll notice the difference in your glans as well. Looking at your pictures I am sure you will notice the glans feeling and looking more aggressive over time.

I learned a technique while living in Japan. You need to encourage the fluid to move towards the base of your penis. If you were snipped the fluid would swell and sit there as well. It is a very similar situation without the pain of being snipped. Lube up and make the okay (O) sign with your index finger and your thumb and push the fluid towards the base of your penis. I know it will feel like you aren't doing anything at first. Make this a practice for next few weeks. Keep doing it whenever you go take a leak, in the shower, or in bed. Keep encouraging that fluid to move back towards the base. Do it over and over. I can't stress the importance of this technique enough.

Eventually you'll wake up in the morning and the swelling will be completely gone and the skin will remain. The lymphatic cells will re position fluid in your penis and your shaft is destined for some of it. I find if its warm out and I am on my feet all day my shaft is larger when flaccid. I have this condition where I've gained quite a bit of girth since rolling back. One doctor told me it was because of the techniques I used that the Japanese taught me. Not sure how he knew that but he was the only one to attempt to explain it.

The skin will tighten up a bit and feel more rigid over time as it sits behind your glans. The glans will begin to puff up and look alot more aggressive. You'll start to experience all the benefits of being cut without all the drawbacks very soon. One of the big benefits is what brought you here - balanitis & phimosis. Your dry head and inner skin will stop those diseases dead in their tracks. The aggressive fungus in our world nowadays from industrial manipulation is bad bad bad for an uncut dick.

Make sure you moisturize during this process. Coconut Oil. Nivea Cream (less recommended), and ALOE are all great products. Don't use anything intense that could thin your skin during this process.

GL

vincent

Hello!
I'm having the same swelling problem. It's exactly like yours from the picture. Csn you provide any updates? Cheers

HeroicGlance

Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.