News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How does it feel to wear foreskin over glans again after 24/7 retracted?

Started by keuscher8989, 2021-11-13 16:55:15

Previous topic - Next topic

keuscher8989

Hey guys, this is my first post here, but I´m not new to keep the foreskin retracted. I´m a part timer and do this since I was 15, almost 30 now.

Are here guys who wore their foreskin back for many months (or years) 24/7 with inner foreskin exposure and stopped it and wore the foreskin again over the glans?
How does it feel? Do the inner skin get moist again?
I just achieved to wear it back for 3 weeks and then I wore it back over it, and it took a whole week to get the inner skin moist again. I´m curious about long time retractors.
Is it possible that it will never get moist again?

John

I'm eight months into my ongoing autocirc so I can't speak directly to your question. However, your body is - happily! - alive and so it reacts to stimuli. Thus if one's knob is covered, soon or late it ought to resensitize like before. Who knows, that shininess and reddness may return in time.

guest4734

Initially? It will feel a little numb and dry, but not all too different than it would have felt pre-retraction. I would describe it as the foreskin feeling "dead." Over time it will return to normal, however: if you need evidence, look at those who are restoring.

andy

i have been wearing my foreskin pushed back since 1994 and regret not having done so earlier, for example, since puberty. regarding the question: when i push the foreskin over the glans and am covered, it becomes uncomfortable after just a few minutes.

Cicasajt

I have been full time for several years and when I cut my frenulum I taped my foreskin shut and only let it free when peeing and cleaning. Did this for a week and the glans was noticably shinier, softer and more moist but didn't notice any sensitivity change.

Brian

After Retracting for a few months its uncomfortable to have it covered.

BenTwilley

Ben Twilley

camchain

It does feel a bit strange to me, ( exposed 99& of the time ) it's  like you have put it away and it's not there anymore...but i'm fine with it ether way.

dude101

My skin will not stay covered and it retreats to its pulled back position over time nowadays.

_yeah_

Quote from: andy on 2021-11-15 14:10:55
regarding the question: when i push the foreskin over the glans and am covered, it becomes uncomfortable after just a few minutes.

Quote from: Brian on 2021-11-16 06:21:57
After Retracting for a few months its uncomfortable to have it covered.

I agree with Andy and Brian. When my skin has rolled over the head after long term retraction, it feels unnatural. It's almost feels like it "belongs" retracted now, and covering the glans feels "wrong" and uncomfortable. I haven't left it covering the glans long enough recently to observe how long it takes for it to get "moist" again, but I imagine the longer you've been retracted, the longer it will take to get all moist again.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

keuscher8989

Hi guys, any new experience on this? I have benn keeping my foreskin permanent pulled back for 6 months now, and I`m even more curious about this question now.
My inner skin has the same texture as the glans now. Is it even possible that the foreskin will ever produce moist and smegma again? Now I have the same "problem" some of you mentioned: When I pull the skin back over the glans it retracts on its own again^^

Stickler99

It feels uncomfortable and the foreskin is reluctant to stay forward.
So have only tried it for a short time.

PermanetlyBareKnob

My experience sounds pretty similar to everyone else here. I've also been a full time retractor for many years.  My glans and inner skin are now dry and silky in texture and don't produce moisture or smegma, and my foreskin tends to roll back and stay back on its own. Having my glans exposed feels normal now, and I notice if my foreskin does happen to roll forward because it feels a bit "wrong", so I tend to fix it as soon as I am able.   I think I've just grown accustomed to continuous mild sensation against my glans, and it feels weird when it's not there.

I'm a quite happy with the way my glans looks and feels permanently exposed, so I've never really thought about whether I could partially or completely go back to the way it used to be.

HeroicGlance

Strange you should ask- a few weeks ago, I pushed pushed back down after 16 months retracted, just to see, and yeah...

For lack of a better description:

- It didn't feel so much like I was pulling the foreskin back down, as I was pushing my glans into the relaxed skin of my penile shaft.
- it also felt like there was a superfluous coat over the glans - like it was being constricted.
Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

scotsguy27

I've been on and off retracting since about 14 (now 33).

The longest I've gone retracted is around a month. My foreskin is used to it now and easily retracts and stays behind.

There was a few months where I had to keep my foreskin forward to cover my glans as I'd managed to get a small cut on the tip of my glans.

I now retract for a few days at a time when I feel like going "bare"

I have noticed that when I spend time covered my foreskin appears tighter and doesn't retract on its own when I'm erect. My glans is also more pink than purple when covered. I'm also more sensitive and orgasm quicker.