News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Swelling Update

Started by Foreskin_Dude, 2021-11-04 04:57:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Foreskin_Dude

Hello guys, I have tried keeping my foreskin back since 2nd of November. I kept it back just like that without any methods, and it would stay back normally... I don't have a tight foreskin, nor a very loose one! I've tried to spoon method yesterday afternoon, and it works like a charm for me! The upper part of the penis is easier to cover out! But the lower part where the frenulum is present, takes a bit of effort! After all the efforts, if I have a boner, then it'll pull down back on its own! I slept with it in the night, and the above part of my penis is perfectly normal without swelling! But the underside of it, which gets uncovered due to the frenulum, it has gotten a bit swollen! It doesn't pain though.. I don't want to cut off my frenulum.. But shall I continue retraction without worrying about that swelling, cause it isn't that huge of a swelling... It's almost a 36+ hours since I am retracted now... And haven't got a swelling above my penis, but I got it below! So should I be concerned for Paraphimosis? Or shall I just continue with the swelling... It'll maybe recover and the swelling might go in a few days of it getting adjusted to its new position!

Kylar

As long as the skin is loose enough to move forward again, there's no paraphimosis. Swelling happens to some people, just cover it for a few hours and it'll be better.

Oenomaus

Hi there!
I use to have the same problem some time ago.
Aftet 1 day of pulling back it woud get swolen, but after many days the swell eventually go away.
This use to happen mainly with tight underwear. ;)

ThePiemel

Quote from: Foreskin_Dude on 2021-11-04 04:57:11
Hello guys, I have tried keeping my foreskin back since 2nd of November. I kept it back just like that without any methods, and it would stay back normally... I don't have a tight foreskin, nor a very loose one! I've tried to spoon method yesterday afternoon, and it works like a charm for me! The upper part of the penis is easier to cover out! But the lower part where the frenulum is present, takes a bit of effort! After all the efforts, if I have a boner, then it'll pull down back on its own! I slept with it in the night, and the above part of my penis is perfectly normal without swelling! But the underside of it, which gets uncovered due to the frenulum, it has gotten a bit swollen! It doesn't pain though.. I don't want to cut off my frenulum.. But shall I continue retraction without worrying about that swelling, cause it isn't that huge of a swelling... It's almost a 36+ hours since I am retracted now... And haven't got a swelling above my penis, but I got it below! So should I be concerned for Paraphimosis? Or shall I just continue with the swelling... It'll maybe recover and the swelling might go in a few days of it getting adjusted to its new position!

Two signs to (temporarily) switch to original foreskin position: When it starts to feel uncomfortable, or when it stings. Phimosis, or paraphimosis, happens when you either can't roll back while getting huge stinging swelling, or once back, you can't roll forward anymore and it starts to hurt. When you get stuck, see a doctor. Normal swelling goes away in a day or max two. Most of the time it is just a matter of giving your foreskin a break. Be gentle and let it breathe for a while.

The cause for common swelling is not very well documented in science. It seems, however, that foreskin is thinly muscular, slow type, just like scrotum skin, and tends to squeeze forward by itself. Especially in thicker skins. The swelling might just be natural to loosen up that skin and underlying mechanism. That thought makes all the sense in the world to me, but no medical sources I could ever find to confirm this. (Sadly!)

Sometimes you have to make one step back to later go two steps forward. Don't push it, don't force it, let it happen naturally, says the song. When you go to a gym, want fast results, and over-exercise, you end up with sour muscles for a few days as well. Biceps gets sour. Foreskin swells.