News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Have you introduced anyone to the concept of auto circumcision irl?

Started by Bluie, 2021-10-27 06:57:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluie

Just as the title says+people out this forum, the sub, and the discord server? I'm interested in hearing about how they thought of it and if maybe they're interested.

tacip63

A little off-topic but I did not know there was a sub, what is it?

ThePiemel

Yep. Made a pdf book about it and selling online. Xaviera Hollander (know most from her book "The Happy Hooker") loved it!

Kylar

Quote from: tacip63 on 2021-10-27 08:15:25
A little off-topic but I did not know there was a sub, what is it?

Certainly nothing "officially linked" I'm sure — but I bet there's a bunch of relevant subreddits out there.  I'm sure there are a few people who would love to know about them so... Bluie, maybe link it somewhere in a separate topic?