News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Vasectomy discussion

Started by marcelino, 2021-10-21 20:15:54

Previous topic - Next topic

marcelino

Hello all. I know that in anglosaxon societies it is very common, but in Latin/slavic based Europe (precisely France) it isn't at all.

I underwent a vasectomy a month ago and would be happy to discuss this with everyone curious/interested/against this type of surgery as it spreads all over the internet these times and I'm reading/listening to a whole bunch of crap if I may say ...

Fell free to ask for or discuss this subject, I won't hide a thing ;)

Kylar

This would be my first time hearing that it would be very common in anglosaxon parts of the world

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Kylar on 2021-10-22 12:44:03
This would be my first time hearing that it would be very common in anglosaxon parts of the world
I have a few friends who have been done, its a simple process but, not sure of the figures in Anglo saxon areas
Love skining back and letting my head show

marcelino

Well, some figures each year :

- France : 3k men
- UK : 14k (decreasing)
- US : 500k
- Australia : 30k

What stroke me is that in France you need to wait for a legal reason 4 months between the apointment and the surgery to think it over. If I'm correct, in the US you may have it almost right away isn't it ?

Friend

I had it done 2 years ago and it was quite an expirience because I got shaved by a nurse, helped to pee by an other and then checked many times during morming bonner. I got a lot if preecum for about 2 or 3 monthes and some sort of pain in my testicles for a while. I can feel the cord cutted but everything works fine. Woh about you?