Author Topic: A new method!  (Read 3347 times)

guest4786

A new method!
« on: 2021-10-11 14:19:17 »
Hello everyone from Russia! My name is Andrey.
I have a long foreskin and a medium nodule. Due to the fact that I am young, the skin inside produces a lot of mucus, which smells bad and interferes, and plus I have frequent erections. The erection begins even when I take off my underpants. I have a sensitive head.
So that's why I decided to join you and roll up the flesh!)
But, because of the same problems, it is difficult for me to use, for example, the spoon method, because in order for the object to slide under the skin, I need to lubricate it abundantly, which will then cause a bad smell. While I'm wrapping the flesh, my penis is already getting hard and long, so I can't roll up enough skin, and when the penis falls, everything comes back.
Rings for the head of the right size I could not find.
Therefore, based on the topics below, I have developed my own method of rolling up the skin.
It is absolutely harmless, hippo-allergenic, safe for your health and blood flow, convenient to use and generally beautiful from all sides.
Plus, it's easy to put it up and get it if you need it urgently, and it's not visible from the outside at all.
With it, your penis will look even better than a circumcised one.
So, we will need a piece of an old plastic card and a nail file. That is all.
I got a piece of 2x2.5 cm. Choose the size for yourself experimentally.
With a nail file, we round off the edges forming the 4 vertices of the rectangle, and be sure to round off the upper and lower faces of the planes (to get a white stripe around the edge, as in the photo).
We take the penis, roll up the skin, put our card almost close to the crown of the head, roll the skin on top and voila! That's it!
You're sexy as hell now.
In fact, this is the spoon method, which holds perfectly, even if you intend to pull the skin up with your hand.
That's just you leave this spoon in the penis, it won't run away anywhere and won't let the skin get back on.
In the evening, they opened it, washed it with water, put it down, closed it, and that's it!
There was a similar method on the forum, but cardboard was used there, which absorbs odors well. This is bad, we don't need infections.
A good move would be to put a ring under the head. Then in general this is the best method in the world!
Good luck to you all!

guest4786

Re: A new method!
« Reply #1 on: 2021-10-11 14:20:30 »
More photos!

Offline Ft56009

• NSFW Access
Re: A new method!
« Reply #2 on: 2021-10-13 08:25:48 »
Great suggestion. Thank you.

Offline secret_pull

• NSFW Access