News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

It is difficult to use the spoon method

Started by guest4786, 2021-10-09 21:24:57

Previous topic - Next topic

guest4786

Hello! It is difficult for me to use the spoon method, because to do it, I need to smear my penis with vaseline. Only then will the spoon slide normally and it won't hurt me. What to do, because vaseline does not allow the skin to breathe and get rough?

JERRY

try using coin or button under your foreskin and tucking foreskin under it by doing that you may stay retracted
OR else just go for cockring its the best and quickest way to stay retracted go on give it a try and share your experience

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Full203 on 2021-10-09 21:24:57
Hello! It is difficult for me to use the spoon method, because to do it, I need to smear my penis with vaseline. Only then will the spoon slide normally and it won't hurt me. What to do, because vaseline does not allow the skin to breathe and get rough?

Have you thought of putting a small amount on a spoon or used baby oil on the spoon to make it slide
Love skining back and letting my head show

burtonian

Vaseline is an unsuitable lubricant for any kind of sexual activity in my experience.  When I started using the spoon method I used a tiny amount of an over the counter antibacterial cream, about a match head's worth.  This was simply because it was in the bathroom cabinet already.  By using a small diameter plastic 'rod' rather than an actual spoon this was all I needed.  However, I soon found that a small amount of water based lube works even better, it seems to go tacky under the folded foreskin and holds well, even when showering.  Even after some time, small adjustments can be made by wetting the tool with water, this seems to reactivate the lube sufficiently to tidy the tuck. 

Having said all that, I am currently trying Josieb's paper clip tongue device which can be placed and covered without any water or lube and seems to hold well.  The fold is not as bulky as a full tuck but as a downside it leaves an untucked area either side of the frenulum.  However, the corona remains fully exposed until, in my case, some shaft skin coverage occurs when cold and flaccid.  But such is the fate of a grower using the spoon method!

Burtonian

guest4786

Thank you all! I started using a liquid antiseptic. It lubricates and at the same time accelerates the coarsening of the skin, because it contains alcohol. Everything is fine now. But what should I do if I get an erection during the procedure? And if I wrap the skin on a standing penis, then when it goes down, the skin will come back.
I mostly use hair bands to hold the skin, but often the skin manages to get back on the head. I probably need more rubber bands. But I'm afraid they squeeze the blood flow of the penis and leave traces. Those elastic bands that I use now are very soft. But if I find others, it's not a fact that they will be the same. Therefore, I want to learn the spoon method with a hair clip, rather than erectile rings.

Kylar

The prolonged use of antiseptics is not recommended, it can cause irritation and unnecessary imbalance on your local microbes.  Your skin and glans will get rougher with time on their own.

guest4786

Quote from: Kylar on 2021-10-10 20:07:42
The prolonged use of antiseptics is not recommended, it can cause irritation and unnecessary imbalance on your local microbes.  Your skin and glans will get rougher with time on their own.

Well, thank you.
But I do not know, my skin produces a lot of mucus, I want to roughen it as soon as possible. And even better-generally make the color like the rest of the skin.

But the topic of reflex erection is very interesting to me. It's strange that no one on this forum is bothered by this problem. Everyone takes pictures of flaccid penises, it feels like everyone here is old nudists, who do not cause any excitement from such manipulations with the foreskin. I see my penis only in the toilet, as soon as I start doing something with it, I get a strong erection. What do you think I should do?

Kylar

Quote from: Full203 on 2021-10-11 08:54:23
Well, thank you.
But I do not know, my skin produces a lot of mucus, I want to roughen it as soon as possible. And even better-generally make the color like the rest of the skin.

But the topic of reflex erection is very interesting to me. It's strange that no one on this forum is bothered by this problem. Everyone takes pictures of flaccid penises, it feels like everyone here is old nudists, who do not cause any excitement from such manipulations with the foreskin. I see my penis only in the toilet, as soon as I start doing something with it, I get a strong erection. What do you think I should do?

It'll get pale and rough with time ^^

As for erection, I guess people differ - some (especially younger) are very "trigger happy", some aren't. And the more time you spend pulled back, the more your cock and your brain will think it's normal, so it will be less likely to cause erection.

Thisisausername

Quote from: Full203 on 2021-10-11 08:54:23
Well, thank you.

I agree completely, I find many methods hard to do because I get an erection as soon as I start getting things into place. As soon as I start tucking for the spoon method, it gets ruined. I find that the only time I'm successful is when I'm super tired like after working a 12 hour day. Then I can stay soft for a bit. It's definitely something that you have to work on with time and age. It improves over time.

scotsguy27

I use saliva for lubrication and either use a spoon or wet cotton bud.