News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Two effective technique I use to stay retracted

Started by JERRY, 2021-10-08 10:39:51

Previous topic - Next topic

JERRY

buttons
1. Yes I use buttons to stay retracted at night
2.I place button under my foreskin and let my foreskin roll over it, the look after that is similar to spoon method
3.its effective for any guy who have enough skin to tuck it under the button
4.i use this method at night while sleeping as using the silicone ring makes me uncomfortable while I get boners waking me in the middle of night
5. I have attached images check out

silicone ring
You guys already know how effective are they to stay retracted , so no comments
I use this method during the day

To all my Indian bros I am attaching the link to get silicone rubber sheets on Amazon
I made my own ring with the same they are cheap and affordable too

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07PJKHQCF/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_awdb_imm_60FCWRV6XM7T96KYSYTN

My progress
I am 17 and I started pulling back since 8 months now I am 24 hour retractor
It just feels really good , I suffered from balantis a lot but by pulling back balantis just disappeared
I had hypersensitivity too which is gone
I gained the ability to get retracted automatically when I am erect foreskin just slides on its own
I like the look of retracted penis , it's just feels erotic and arousing
I am still learning so pls comment if I am missing something or going in the wrong direction

Josieb

Hi Jerry

The button technique you describe (thanks!!) is similar to the coated paper clip tongue I describe here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=2316.msg17154#msg17154

The "tongue" has (for me) the advantage that there is more connection to the underside of the head and that it can be bent to have a better fit. I tried coins (probably as good as buttons) a while ago, but have lost them quite often.

JERRY

i think we are  The DIY geeks of foreskin retractor, jokes apart your paper clip tongue is pretty slick though
i will try to make one today

burtonian

By coincidence, I am just now trying a copy of JosieB's paper clip tongue device.  My version is a roughly made copy just to see its potential, if it works I will try a more carefully made one.  I may try dipping a version in liquid rubber as an alternative to a taped covering.  I have some that can be used for dipping tool handles in for the workshop but would have to try a sample first to make sure there was no allergic reaction.  So far the tongue keeps the retraction even when sitting and bending forward, could be good!

Burtonian.

thesevenpointfive

Thanks for sharing, i found that the silicone ring worked for me better and gave me a better feeling, thanks for sharing your story
Love skining back and letting my head show

JERRY

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2021-10-09 17:27:52
Thanks for sharing, i found that the silicone ring worked for me better and gave me a better feeling, thanks for sharing your story
ya man silicone ring is best of all and quick , you know the profile photo is my penis when i started my journey it looked so pink and overly sensitive but now i can see the difference. its just amazing

Aftskin

Quote from: JERRY on 2021-10-08 10:39:51

I am 17 and I started pulling back since 8 months now I am 24 hour retractor

You said you were 18 this time last year. I think you need to confirm that you are 19 not 17.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Kylar

Quote from: Aftskin on 2021-10-11 21:39:56
You said you were 18 this time last year. I think you need to confirm that you are 19 not 17.

Nice catch.  Speak up Jerry.

JERRY

Quote from: Kylar on 2021-10-11 22:35:01
Nice catch.  Speak up Jerry.
yeah man you caught me i apologize for it , my real birth date is 23 jan 2004 but thought that this forum wont allow me to create the account for being under 18 , i discovered this when i made this account and saw many people with under 18 accounts, i tried to change back to my original DOB but its not getting updated

Kylar

Quote from: JERRY on 2021-10-18 09:24:57
yeah man you caught me i apologize for it , my real birth date is 23 jan 2004 but thought that this forum wont allow me to create the account for being under 18 , i discovered this when i made this account and saw many people with under 18 accounts, i tried to change back to my original DOB but its not getting updated

It's literally so that the site doesn't get underage bits posted...

JERRY

Quote from: Kylar on 2021-10-18 10:48:22
It's literally so that the site doesn't get underage bits posted...
so can i continue... ? or should i delete my account

Kylar

Quote from: JERRY on 2021-10-18 13:12:38
so can i continue... ? or should i delete my account

You'll get your access back after that date.

JERRY

Quote from: Kylar on 2021-10-18 22:27:58
You'll get your access back after that date.
thnx for letting me stay   :D

JERRY

Do pulling back makes nocturnal emission more frequent ?what are your thoughts ?