News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

3 Years Pulled Back and Still.

Started by uncut1017, 2021-09-28 06:43:40

Previous topic - Next topic

uncut1017

Its been almost 3 years pulled back and there have been some nice changes but still...foreskin gets swollen

Brimmy

Good progress mate looks a lot like mine at probably 6 months 24/7. My skin doubles back on itself and keeps back quite well, I use a silicone glans ring to aid the process tho

BenTwilley

If it's getting sore, try a nappy rash treatment like Sudocrem. You can also get a gel called TPCK TopCock, it's soothing, cooling, deodorant and contains silver ions which help healing. I get it from Amazon, but I expect you can get it elsewhere. Works a treat.
Ben Twilley

uncut1017

Quote from: BenTwilley on 2021-09-28 08:43:07
If it's getting sore, try a nappy rash treatment like Sudocrem. You can also get a gel called TPCK TopCock, it's soothing, cooling, deodorant and contains silver ions which help healing. I get it from Amazon, but I expect you can get it elsewhere. Works a treat.

Doesnt get sore just puffy definitely will check it out

uncut1017

Quote from: Brimmy on 2021-09-28 07:25:21
Good progress mate looks a lot like mine at probably 6 months 24/7. My skin doubles back on itself and keeps back quite well, I use a silicone glans ring to aid the process tho

Pic or link to the ring?

dude101

The lymphatic fluid causes the swelling. You can actually encourage the fluid to move down the shaft towards the base. I am not joking. Your body still needs to get used to the new position of your skin.

Lube up with a good slippery lube. Make the "okay sign" with your finger and thumb and push that fluid towards the base. Keep at it for a few months. Every time you have an opportunity. Do it before and after you masturbate. Teach your girl to do it.

Some girls like to use the "never ending tunnel/pussy" method with their hands when giving a blow job. One hand after another she just pushes her hand squeezed hard around your dick pushing towards the base. Get your girl to do this.

After about 5 years the swelling was completely gone here but it took dedication and then finally one morning I realized the skin was not swollen and staying behind my glans naturally.

GL

Brimmy

Quote from: uncut1017 on 2021-09-29 19:52:25
Pic or link to the ring?

bought a 4mm silicone baking mat off of ebay. Could probably get it in a department store somewhere too. Cut it to size.
Not sure about commercial, already sized products though. Its hard to find supply for something decent down here in Australia so ive resorted to making my own.

Best of luck