News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

PA piercing fully healed and finally I’m back to staying back

Started by RedHead, 2021-09-21 16:21:58

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHead

Pierced back in March. I was able to stay back permanently before the piercing but to make healing easier and faster I kept my skin forward for a couple of months. It was weird to be forward again but I mostly got used to it. It then took a bit of getting used to staying back again.  Now I'm able to just pull back and I'll stay that way until I pull forward again, the piercing helps a bit, but doesn't make as much difference as you'd expect. It took a few weeks  after the piercing had fully healed to be able to get back to using the spoon method and not get fluid build up. Really just meant a few times spooning under and keeping an eye on things before it all settled down again and got used to being spooned under with added stimulation from working the urethra and a new hole to work around.
I'm pulled back 24/7 again and loving it and I'm starting to play with spooning under for full days again.
I got pierced at 6g will likely go up to a 4g
Also got a scrotal piercing which I'll add a few more to above and below in the next few months.
The PA piercing process was only a momentary second of pain then a bit of tenderness for 2 or three days. Didn't bleed on the first day only a few tiny drops the next 2 days. I was a bit more careful with it for about a month. Truly Fully healed at about 3 months felt fully healed after 2 weeks. I love I would definitely recommend, but see a quality piercer, I recommend finding an APP certified member who has experience with uncut PA piercings. Also go for implant grade titanium for initial jewellery.

Stickler99

Had my PA done about 6 years ago.
I didn't pull forward at all for the healing.
My piercer thought it better that I was pulled back.
She said it may aid healing.
Like you I use a type of spoon method and the PA has no play in keeping things in place.
I'm now at 8mm (0g)

Marius

Awesome, Thames for sharing.

Any comments on urination? Still find it it easy standing up when out and about?

RedHead

When I'm out and I'm at a trough style urinal I pull forward because it allows be to direct the flow of urine. The porcelain ones that come out from the walls are easy. I'm still not great with the whole twist thing, where you twist to help the flow, but it's not usually an issue.