News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

What tape works best

Started by Brian, 2021-09-18 02:35:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Hello, I just want to know what kind and brand of tape to get to try the tape methods. Preferable something I can buy off amazon.

NPK25

Hypafix is very good. It's flexible, sticks well (better than normal sticking plaster tape, micropore etc) and a 10cm x 10cm roll lasts ages.

QuoteProduct Description
Hypafix consists of a white nonwoven polyester substrate coated with a skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive, providing secure and reliable dressing retention. The product features a grid pattern printed on the release paper as cutting guide. The integrated split liner in the release paper eases the application of Hypafix. The soft and stretchy material allows the patient greater freedom of movement.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hypafix-BF714432-1-x-10cm/dp/B0081Q3PXE/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=hypafix+tape+10cm+x+10m&qid=1631998646&sr=8-8

On ebay as well...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254862926628?epid=1805473731&hash=item3b5703a324:g:6eYAAOSwvuhgI~ZJ

Brian

jdm

I would highly recommend any good brand of kinesiology tape. Some examples include KT Tape, Kinesio Tex Gold and Mueller. But there are may other brands which are also good. I have tried a few, and most were good. Some were disappointing. I don't really remember which ones. But the three I mentioned earlier are all reliable.

blissderyck

Quote from: jdm on 2021-11-04 06:27:14
I would highly recommend any good brand of kinesiology tape. Some examples include KT Tape, Kinesio Tex Gold and Mueller. But there are may other brands which are also good. I have tried a few, and most were good. Some were disappointing. I don't really remember which ones. But the three I mentioned earlier are all reliable.

Just don't use rocktape (a brand similar to KT tape). It'll take your whole penis off with it. Based on my experience with taping my legs.

Johnscot

My tape of choice is Transpore, i'll stay in place for 2-3 days including showering, although it does leave a stick residue behind

Johnscot

Ignore what I posted above.  :-\

After I read this thread I bought some Hypafix and it is far and away better than Transpore, much more adhesive and soft