News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Everyones Frenulum

Started by samuel12345, 2021-09-15 11:30:38

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel12345

Hey everyone, everybody share your retracted skin frenulum, share the pic from the bottom.

samuel12345

I have tight short freulum

Cicasajt

i hate to be first but here is mine after 2 cuts done

samuel12345

Quote from: Cicasajt on 2021-09-15 19:51:22
i hate to be first but here is mine after 2 cuts done

What does cut mean how to do that?
You string is not seen

dude101

I've posted my guide on here somewhere how to do this no need for a tie. It is not for the faint of heart and requires a very steady hand and nerves of steal - all of which I have.

Look at my post history to find my guide. I'll post a pick of my banjo later. There is still some left. I just wanted to give it some room which was very very successful. It allowed the inner skin to roll back just a bit more at rest and give some clearance from the glans.

Highly recommended.

There's a forum here on the topic.

Stickler99

Here is mine. Never tied it of but it did snap back in my twenties which then made it possible for me to be pulled back Fu time.

Nexolaris

Here's my tied frenulum!  8)

mruncut4096

Here's a couple pics of my frenulum after it was lengthened surgically.
Kik: mr4096