News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

New record

Started by Spookyboi, 2021-09-10 05:28:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookyboi

Hi all
Just wanted to share that I've reached a new record for pulling back, just over a week, and I'm not stopping here let see how long I can go.

thesevenpointfive

Great work, how is it feeling?
Love skining back and letting my head show

Spookyboi

It feels good, although it's sometimes hard to tell if it's still back or if it's slipped forward.

RetractedFarmer

Good job
I've only been able to go 48-72 hours before one reason or another it covers back over

Spookyboi

Seems I can get 48 hours at least out of the spoon method before it unfurled.

RetractedFarmer

I usually am able to retract without any aids, what usually gets me tho is sitting in a vehicle..it bunches and wants to still swell after several hours.  It's getting better tho when I can stay standing during the day

Jords

Quote from: Spookyboi on 2021-09-10 08:23:53
It feels good, although it's sometimes hard to tell if it's still back or if it's slipped forward.

This used to happen to me as well, once I got over the initial uncomfortable feeling of my glans being exposed. In my case 8/10 time it was still pulled back.

Spookyboi

It's got to the stage now when I roll it forward to clean it feels weird

Spookyboi

Unfortunately my rollback had to end the to clothing choice, has anyone else had it where a particular pair of trousers keeps catching the bunched up skin when you try and sit down?

Kylar

Quote from: Spookyboi on 2021-09-15 23:06:10
Unfortunately my rollback had to end the to clothing choice, has anyone else had it where a particular pair of trousers keeps catching the bunched up skin when you try and sit down?

Had some surprisingly pokey underwear at some point and never figured out what exactly it was in those briefs that was just not right whenever I kept pulled back in them.