News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Long term retractor experience

Started by RetractedFarmer, 2021-09-09 04:28:53

Previous topic - Next topic

RetractedFarmer

Please share how long you've been able to maintain retraction and what changes do you notice over time
Like does the sensitivity level off or does it continue to get more and more 'numb' or does feeling keep going away over time?
I'm also curious if any guys here knew they wanted full time glans exposure and couldn't get it to cooperate and ended up circumcised and how it compares.  I'm curious because I don't know if I've plateaued or not

Bogie991

3 years and much more defined glans! so great

billymachine79

After five full years of complete absolute retraction, I keep noting some benefits of permanent retraction. First I started noticing each time, retraction was becoming harder and harder, but when soft, I could always cover it. Now it's been around two years that I can't even make it stay covered when soft. It automatically recedes back to the exposed position, which in fact I love, (and my gf does too). Not only that, but each time the skins feels more desentizized but in an absolutely good way. Now I could rub the head with a sponge and not even cringe. Not that I do it haha, but I totally could bear it. The past month, in fact, I was commando on bathing trousers, you know, the ones with the "itchy net". I didn't feel uncomfortable at the least. I also try to expose some sunlight on my glans to dry it further and i've been noticing how it has become really dry, less pink and more skin-tone, and the inner foreskin is also noticeably drier each year!

Bogie991

lvprcm

Quote from: billymachine79 on 2021-09-09 22:45:19
After five full years of complete absolute retraction, I keep noting some benefits of permanent retraction. First I started noticing each time, retraction was becoming harder and harder, but when soft, I could always cover it. Now it's been around two years that I can't even make it stay covered when soft. It automatically recedes back to the exposed position, which in fact I love, (and my gf does too). Not only that, but each time the skins feels more desentizized but in an absolutely good way. Now I could rub the head with a sponge and not even cringe. Not that I do it haha, but I totally could bear it. The past month, in fact, I was commando on bathing trousers, you know, the ones with the "itchy net". I didn't feel uncomfortable at the least. I also try to expose some sunlight on my glans to dry it further and i've been noticing how it has become really dry, less pink and more skin-tone, and the inner foreskin is also noticeably drier each year!

It looks great! The glans is amazing. I've looked at your photos over the years starting back to 2017 and it looks like your penis continued to change across the years particularly the glans. It really stands out.

BenTwilley

Been retracting on purpose for best part of 40 years. Foreskin can almost be relied upon to stay back now, even at night. Wife loves the look and feel. Looks right.
I go commando when I can, but even with underwear it does as it's told. If it forgets, I roll the tip of the foreskin over itself, so it slots in behind the glans. Works every time, and then rolls out to stay back normally after a while. TPCK from Amazon is excellent for cleanliness and keeping things 'tidy'.
I remember thinking my dad was circumcised, but he said that was just how it was. As I got older (I'm 74 now) the same thing happened to me. Both my sons are the same (I've seen them both naked as adults in a Japanese Onsen on holiday.)
We must be luck to have relatively short (and obedient) foreskins!
Ben Twilley

jayinbracknell

From what i can see your glans look amazing! Goals...!

Nexolaris

Great pic!  :)

billymachine79

Thanks guys, keep the permanent retraction  ;) where can i show some gifs to you all? I try to cover the head and it really rushes back to pulled back position. I started the journey sneaking into the bathroom everytime I noticed the glans went back to covering the head, when I was a pulling back newbie, I'd reach down everytime to expose the glans and educate the foreskin. But now, if I'd wanted to go back to covered position I would need to do just the opposite! Be constantly adjusting back to covered position and etc...

Don't get me wrong, I love that I cannot cover the head that easily anymore (i even used to have a bit of an overhang and now it shows half glans when trying to cover) and my gf loves it also (she never liked the covered penis that much) ... but I do wonder how fast would the progress be "lost"? The real dryness I feel it's only after I r e a l l y stopped covering the head e v e r   that it really got really dry.