News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Anyone ever tried this?

Started by mickeymouse, 2015-12-31 12:06:26

Previous topic - Next topic

mickeymouse

Hey all,

I found a glans ring online and I'm just wondering if anyone has ever tried this particular one: http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/penis-crown-glans-ring-93143.html

I want to give it a go, but at nearly £50 it's quite a lot if it doesn't hold the foreskin back.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Argon

WAY to expensive for what it is.  Have you tried a rubber O ring?  They are cheap enough from your local hardware store.  Just be sure to get a size that is comfortable when you are erect.  If it's too tight you could do yourself an injury by restricting the blood flow.
Permanently retracted since 1993

mickeymouse

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried silicone rings and they're fine, but I wanted something that was more of a statement - something that looked good as well as doing the job.

I looked into this further and it's brass, which would turn my dick green with prolonged use - not a look I'm going for. I've found a couple of other metal rings, one I've bought and one I'm considering.

I'll update if I find anything decent.

pelagian

Try the glans ring advertized on the same page at £12. I used one for years and it worked fine.
Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!

mickeymouse

I did get the ball closing ring one in the end, but it had a diameter slightly larger than I needed, so slipped of very occasionally. I got similar in smaller diameter, but with two rings and that is working perfectly. Looking at getting something from gear essentials next.