Author Topic: Anyone else just a part timer?  (Read 7023 times)

Offline hung.part.timer

• NSFW Access
  • Looking to learn from men that have gotten results
Re: Anyone else just a part timer?
« Reply #15 on: 2021-11-18 17:05:53 »
Part timer here. I enjoy the choice honestly. Sometimes I get really horny from retracting and other times I want my glans covered. Was pulled back probably for a 6 month stretch last time (that being probably 90% of the time in those 6 months and always pulling back when it pushes itself forward again).

Offline ThePiemel

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2021-11-19 01:32:58 »
Once capable of both positions, it is like the pepper and salt on the table. Use it at will and to taste. Part timer, full timer, it's not Eurovision or a Simon Cowell show, is it?

Offline nuvebure

• NSFW Access
« Reply #17 on: 2021-11-27 15:52:00 »
I said this in my intro a couple months ago but I really enjoy the feeling of the head against my underwear/pants if I'm going commando. As this requires more sensitivity than is sought by most members of this forum. I only have it pulled back for a couple days at a time at most. I also moisturize after every shower with coconut oil. The coconut oil on the penis really helps with keeping everything smooth and sensitive. I highly recommend it.
With regards to how to broach the subject with ones non-penis having partner I explained the sanitary benefits to exposing it once in a while to the air. And it's true, while I never had the stinkiest foreskin, retracting for an hour or so will pretty much take care of any odors or tastes.

Offline caveman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2021-12-03 00:59:52 »
Definitely part-timer, I did it full time for over 20 years when I was younger but the sensitivity loss was horrible. I'm just glad now I did not go and get circumcised like I was thinking about when I was younger. I'm sure all I would have, now all I would have would be a watering hose and that's all
caveman

Offline ANatural

• NSFW Access
« Reply #19 on: 2021-12-06 02:45:13 »
What was the sensitivity regain like? How long did it take? Do you feel you have recovered full sensitivity?
Definitely part-timer, I did it full time for over 20 years when I was younger but the sensitivity loss was horrible. I'm just glad now I did not go and get circumcised like I was thinking about when I was younger. I'm sure all I would have, now all I would have would be a watering hose and that's all

Offline Horatio

• NSFW Access
« Reply #20 on: 2022-01-28 00:10:32 »
I only do it 2 or 3 times a week. Just for pleasure.

Offline AgriHorizon

• NSFW Access
« Reply #21 on: 2022-01-28 17:19:18 »
I can call myself a part timer too. For many years now I have reached that degree of sensitivity of the glans that allows me to live without noticing much of the difference and without feeling any discomfort, regardless of the foreskin simply pulled back and the glans uncovered inside the panties or with the glans covered . But I don't keep it constantly pulled back for more than a full week. Maybe sometimes I do a few days pulled back and a few days not. I have always had this habit, because I prefer to maintain a certain elasticity of the foreskin and from time to time I prefer to leave it relaxed in its most natural position.