News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How did you cure your balanitis?

Started by SillyWilly, 2021-09-01 12:39:59

Previous topic - Next topic

SillyWilly

I've been suffering from balanitis for 2 years now. I've retracted for a week by placing a normal hairband behind the gland and noticed the itching has become a lot less.

Would anyone here like to share how they cured their balanitis with retracting? Specifically:

1. What method did you use?

2. How long did it take to go away?

3. Any tips on the process of curing it?

Thanks guys.

marcelino

hello ! As a kid I used to have a lot of eczema and of course eczema-type balanitis. Well, what curedme was growing up and sea salt. Some bathing at sea and all gone.

From what I read, antibiotics, autocircumsision could have helped me.

My advice, keep on leaving the foreskin back and you will be cured !

Wash well, with Aveeno products (been using it since a baby and my daughters too!) and use non-latex condoms. Stay away from STI of course too ;)

caveman

I have used Tinactin with very good luck. But another thing to look at to is you may have an imbalance in you GI track, causing a yeast over run. If you have it and don't take care of it you never will get rid of the balanitis.
caveman

dude101

Pulling back will surely stop the effect but what is the cause?

Check your sugar recently? Finding the cause is important. Most cases are worsening with diabetes.

100% Aloe is an amazing product. Fill a condom and put it on for a few hours. You can secure it with a cock ring. It will sooth and aid greatly.