News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Smelly retracted foreskin

Started by Friend, 2021-09-01 03:56:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Friend

I have been retracting for a couple of days and I see the resolut I was looking, that was a lost of glans sensation. When I touch the head it has become way less sencitive. But it get my ferum stick to my scrotum and I find that the retracted foreskin smells a bit after swetting and eyaculate, as if fluid remains between the skin and smells a bit. Does that happens to any of you or it is just me?
Also, when I get an erection (now more than before becuse of the friction of the naked head), the ferum sort of pulls back or tight and that hurts a bit. Tell me about your expirience.

samuel12345

You have to clean the inside skon with water regularly to avoid smell

John

Bathe more often and stop jacking off - or rather, stop climaxing - and you're good to go.

dude101

You still have to bathe even if you pull back! Pull the skin back to the base as much as possible and clean yourself with soap and water. It's really that easy. Your inner skin will continue to produce smegma and smell though over time this will lessen as you continue to stay retracted.

BenTwilley

As others have said, wash gently with good soap and water. Dry thoroughly, then apply Topp Cock gel, also called TPCK. I get it from Amazon. It's cooling, refreshing, smells ok, and dries to leave a very comfortable set of 'junk'.
Ben Twilley