News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Permanent method for 3-4 days

Started by Pulledback15, 2021-08-31 19:16:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulledback15

Does anyone know a method that keeps your foreskin retracted for 3-4 day, that cant be undone?

Kylar

Any method really. What's your concrete issue though?

Pulledback15

My Problem is that i always put my forskin over the glans. And with 3-4 day permanent retraced i think i get used to it and i dont Cover my head anymore

Kylar

Try not jerking off so you don't have the urge to cover the head.

Pulledback15

I tried this for some days and it works great but i also want to Cover it in the morning or when i am out of house.

dude101

Simple cock ring. You can find them with other adult products. Pull your skin back tight. Roll the ring over your glans so it sits just on the edge right beside the glans. Let your foreskin come forward so it sits on the other side of the ring. This will keep your skin back for a long time. Some guys use a special glans ring. Same procedure.

Brimmy

I use a silicone mat i cut into a ring. Keeps me back all day everyday and is comfy as. Cut to size too. highly recommend

Boatman

Yes I also use a simple cockring, works perfect.

jdm

I mean, any method can be undone, but some are more trouble to undo than others. I think that the double tape method might be a good choice for you. It can usually last a few days, before your skin's natural oils start to break down the adhesives. And if you try to remove it before that happens, well, it won't feel too good. It's literally like ripping off a bandaid!