News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Head after masturbation

Started by Pulledback15, 2021-08-28 21:01:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulledback15

Everytime i finish masturbation i want to Cover my head. How can i stop this.

samuel12345

you need lot of self control

Horatio

It definatley is hard to resist pulling your foreskin back over your head after cumming. I have to completley avoid touching my dick for a few minutes after cumming, leaving my glans exposed. It can be super sensitive to the touch, so I just sit there letting it hang. After about 5 minutes or so, I can either clean up and get dressed, staying uncovered, or go another round and cum again. It is super satisfying the second time around and the oversensitivity has gone. Works for both masturbating and for oral/vag/anal penetration.
Yeah, gererally, self control and practice will get you there.

John

One of the best parts of being pulled back for me was gaining control over orgasms. And so while my masturbation time has maintained, my finishing, or "cumming," has gone down 90% (and dropping still!) since becoming retracted. I feel like a million bucks since my orgasms have gone down. I can't image how "rung out" and "out of it" guys who climax daily, weekly, or monthly must feel.

Bifunguy

Quote from: John on 2021-10-28 17:46:48
One of the best parts of being pulled back for me was gaining control over orgasms. And so while my masturbation time has maintained, my finishing, or "cumming," has gone down 90% (and dropping still!) since becoming retracted. I feel like a million bucks since my orgasms have gone down. I can't image how "rung out" and "out of it" guys who climax daily, weekly, or monthly must feel.

I take your point there John but research suggests that the more often older men ejaculate the less likely they are to get prostate cancer - see https://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/ejaculation-prostate-cancer-risk

John

I'd sooner risk prostate cancer than spend the rest of my life in recharge mode, Bifunguy. Besides, that same boogeyman of cancer has been a significant reason so many of our North American brothers have had their bodies altered for no end (except the end$ of hospitals selling baby foreskins out of their back door to pharmaceutical and makeup companies). From my several conversations in shower rooms and nude clubs, circumcision creates insecure men (because of the trauma done to them as babies); likewise, men jacking off all the time makes weaklings. In both cases the minimal danger of cancer is waved around, and the result of both is to make kittens of men.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Bifunguy on 2021-10-28 20:56:37
I take your point there John but research suggests that the more often older men ejaculate the less likely they are to get prostate cancer - see https://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/ejaculation-prostate-cancer-risk
Yes thats true. A lot of guys who masturbate maybe through use revert back to having there skin over the head
Love skining back and letting my head show

Friend

Why do you feel the need to cover the head?
When u jerck do you use the foreskin or you keep it back?