News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

One week in. God...the itching!

Started by OD_Foreskin, 2021-08-28 12:59:44

Previous topic - Next topic

OD_Foreskin

So it's been a week since I registered and have been pulled back pretty much full time during the days and a couple of times at night.

Due to my prevalence of foreskin and the fact that I'm a grower I have found two of the small elastic hair ties as the best way for me to keep the skin back. I've ordered a glans ring from ebay, due next week, so will experiment with that, but this is working quite well for me so far.

Some swelling after the first couple of days, which unnerved me but settled down. I've also gone a couple of nights with the hair ties on, but can get uncomfortable with the nighttime wood so have stopped with that for now.

The glans is definitely getting lighter in colour and less sensitive to the touch, but my God the inner foreskin is itching like hell the last two days. Somebody tells me this too shall pass???

soundsgreat87

This too shall pass. ;D For me it took longer for the inner skin to acclimate than the glans did, but not that much longer, and now it's fine.

OD_Foreskin

Thanks for the reassurance. It's hell at the moment, sticking to my guns though. Just trying to distract myself 🤣

Really liking how it looks, even with the bands in place, that helps with the motivation

Daffyskin

Yes, it's just a phase that needs to be worked through. It is not harmful - just irritating. Well done for sticking with it. There is nothing wrong with taking a little break from if needed, though.
Good luck.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

John

It will pass for sure, OD. Your red head and sensitivity ought to be on their way out soon too. Don't keep anything around any body part overnight.

OD_Foreskin

How it looks flaccid after a week, with hair ties in place (one right behind glans and one 1cm further back over rolled foreskin, but both totally covered by all my extra skin

John

Hey, dude, that looks super swollen. Let your dick alone for four or five days; don't keep it back, don't do anything, just leave it be. Your prepuce has all the time in the world to learn how to stay back. That does not look like healthy tissue.

soundsgreat87

I don't think that's swelling, I think it's just folded/bunched skin. Mine looks the same way when totally soft.

OD_Foreskin

Yeah, that's not swelling, it's just how much foreskin I have (!) rolling over itself due to the hair ties. I'll try and post a pic later eithrr erect or stretching it all out so it's more evident.  Such is the life of a grower I think

OD_Foreskin

Quote from: OD_Foreskin on 2021-08-30 05:18:07
Yeah, that's not swelling, it's just how much foreskin I have (!) rolling over itself due to the hair ties. I'll try and post a pic later eithrr erect or stretching it all out so it's more evident.  Such is the life of a grower I think

As promised...