News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Prepex

Started by Pulledback15, 2021-08-26 17:37:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulledback15

Does anyone tried prepex btw what is prepex? I read that prepex is a device to shorten the foreskin.

__

Prepex is a circumcision device that works by cutting off the blood supply to the foreskin by means of a strong elastic over a plastic ring. The device is worn for a few days then the dead foreskin is removed with scissors along with the rubber band and the ring.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: FG on 2021-08-27 11:25:13
Prepex is a circumcision device that works by cutting off the blood supply to the foreskin by means of a strong elastic over a plastic ring. The device is worn for a few days then the dead foreskin is removed with scissors along with the rubber band and the ring.
Yes i was looking at it, and its a self cir tool
Love skining back and letting my head show

Kylar

Wow you always find the most dangerous things out there XD

OD_Foreskin

Yeah, I wouldn't start messing about with one of those.

That said, looking at the components, the inner ring bit (used in isolation) could maybe prove useful for holding the foreskin back