Author Topic: What does "permanently retracted" actually means?  (Read 3307 times)

Offline Dantevirgil

• NSFW Access
Hi, I have been only a few days in this forum and read the term "permanently retracted" a few times and I'm not sure what it means. I have read "I'm permanently retracted for over two, five, twenty-five years". This means these guys retracted their foreskin 25 years ago and never touch again or that they continually fixing their foreskin to keep their glans exposed? I'm sorry for this noob question.

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
Re: What does "permanently retracted" actually means?
« Reply #1 on: 2021-08-26 19:24:46 »
It means that you’re always keeping the foreskin retracted, sometimes the foreskin rolls over and it stays like that for some hours or some days (only for special occasions and not very often of course) and it’s ok, you won’t lose the progress you’ve made and you can still say you’ve been permanently retracted. That’s at least my definition, I don’t know if the fellow retractors agree with me or they have their own opinion.

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-08-27 10:31:27 »
As Foreback says. The skin is kept back all the time.
In my case it's happy to remain back and needs no adjustments to keep it so.

Offline dude101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-09-03 00:35:39 »
Long time permanently retracted here. Yes it means the skin has been pulled back for years, 25 years here. For my first few years I rolled forward during stressful times because I felt it distracting especially when the itching snuck up on me. Nowadays, my skin remembers it's position and does not roll forward ever. If I try it just rolls back. It also does not cover the glans now. It's awesome.

Offline bareuncut

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-09-03 07:35:29 »
Hi, I have been only a few days in this forum and read the term "permanently retracted" a few times and I'm not sure what it means. I have read "I'm permanently retracted for over two, five, twenty-five years". This means these guys retracted their foreskin 25 years ago and never touch again or that they continually fixing their foreskin to keep their glans exposed? I'm sorry for this noob question.

Permanent retraction means the glans is fully bare all the time. Foreskin stays behind the corona of your glans by itself. You no longer need to pull the foreskin back. After a year or two of permanent retraction, your foreskin will shrink short and get adjusted to its new position behind the glans. If the foreskin is pulled forward then it will automatically roll back behind the glans. It is the ultimate outcome of the foreskin retraction training.
Retracted since 1996. Straight. Married. Wife appreciate status.