News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Dick after masturbation

Started by samuel12345, 2021-08-20 06:25:30

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel12345

I have been retracting for many months, i usually after ejaculation i cover back the head,
Yesterday done masturbation and controlled to keep skinned back. Its dry and perfectly fine.

See my dick photos share your comments

Johnscot

I used to have the urge to cover up afterwards, but after a few months of being permanently retracted it went away.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Johnscot on 2021-08-22 16:11:38
I used to have the urge to cover up afterwards, but after a few months of being permanently retracted it went away.
Yes i used to be the same, after i would cover the head, i have no reason why though, then i stopped and kept it back and it never bothered me again.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Friend

I usualy use the skin to wank, so I put it back over the head after masturbarion or sex, because it gets too sensitive and get the last seemen drops and cumm in my foreskin instead of my underware.
Do you get some cumm long after eyaculate like me? How do you deal with it?

samuel12345

Quote from: Friend on 2021-08-23 11:48:12
I usualy use the skin to wank, so I put it back over the head after masturbarion or sex, because it gets too sensitive and get the last seemen drops and cumm in my foreskin instead of my underware.
Everyone gets some dripps , you have to leave it retracted, so you achieve a permanent retraction

Daffyskin

The drops are the last bits of fluid that are left behind in the tube then slowly drain out under gravity after the erection subsides. It seems to be more rapid and noticeable when sitting. One way of helping it is to wait a little while then use fingers to squeeze it out all the way from the anus to the tip of the penis.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

soundsgreat87

Quote from: Friend on 2021-08-23 11:48:12

Pee afterwards to flush it out.

Friend

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2021-08-25 14:33:59
Pee afterwards to flush it out.
Same here, as soon as I can.

marcelino

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2021-08-25 07:17:28
The drops are the last bits of fluid that are left behind in the tube then slowly drain out under gravity after the erection subsides. It seems to be more rapid and noticeable when sitting. One way of helping it is to wait a little while then use fingers to squeeze it out all the way from the anus to the tip of the penis.

Been doing this manoeuvre for 2 years and never ever had a single pee drop in my pants for now, a life changer, no smell, good tip for receiving BJ ^^ !

samuel12345

Quote from: marcelino on 2021-09-01 20:27:38
Been doing this manoeuvre for 2 years and never ever had a single pee drop in my pants for now, a life changer, no smell, good tip for receiving BJ ^^ !

Recieving Bj? How it will be i never had before

marcelino

I meant to say that never ever your dick will smell.

Even if washed and clean, some girls do not like penis scent. We must recognise that when circumsised, there is strictly no smell at all ! Been with and now without skin on glans, you may be the cleanest man on earth, the natural foreskin humidity creates good bacteries that smell 😉