News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How long do you last after penetration?

Started by pb247, 2021-08-18 17:51:51

Previous topic - Next topic

How long do you last after penetration?

Less than 1 minute
8 (5.9%)
1 to 2 minutes
11 (8.1%)
2 to 5 minutes
27 (19.9%)
5 to 10 minutes
30 (22.1%)
More than 10 minutes
60 (44.1%)

Total Members Voted: 136

pb247

How long do you last after starting penetration? How does it vary with age, position, sensitivity, arousal etc.

Dicsolovag

I am 34 now, and I managed to live with pulled back 24/7 almost two years now.
After the first 3-4 months after the full time retraction my endurance increased a lot! I was a 3 minute guy before. Usually had to give oral pleasure to my wife to make her go first then my 2 minutes came.
Since full time retraction we usually go together and sometimes i last even longer than her. Now its 10-15 minutes of penetration and even more with condoms.

Love the results!

acheilidh

With a condom - never and I eventually lose interest.  It's been many  years since  I 've bare backed.
Been retracted since 1976

bobenc0

5-10 min. Is a typical time for us. But it really depends on the excitement level, sometimes I last 2 min sometimes even if it's very pleasurable I last 20 min
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

scotsguy27

When I was younger about 10 minutes but after pulling back my foreskin and practising edging I'm about 20-30 mins depending on how aroused I am.