News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Senpai_69, 2022-03-12 10:11:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Senpai_69

Hey guys, weird guy here.

I too wanted to enjoy my life living as a pulled back guy, but I can't do it, whenever I pull back my foreskin after several minutes it comes forward, I can't access the spooning pictures. So can anybody help ?

Johnscot

I've never had much success with the spoon method, although others do.

You could also try taping it back, there's a video link below for double taping.

https://xhamster.com/videos/how-i-tape-my-foreskin-back-5114772

For me glans ring work best, made from sheets of silicon bought on eBay.

Lots of information on this site, I'm sure one of the mods will help with your picture problem.

Senpai_69

Thanks for the link